Thread: Senco air compressor question

Senco air compressor question

I recently bought a small new Senco air compressor. It has been working fine but now all of the sudden when it cuts off it lets a large amount of air out. The air is coming out near the pressure switch. If I turn the compressor off before it reaches 100 psi the entire table empty. Any suggestions?
    Bob C

Check the unloader valve.

Change part 2414033A.....If it's the small single tank compressor change this. I have the same compressor & it does what your talking about once a yr...I change the valve & works fine. ereplacementparts.com

It's going to be the unloader valve for sure but there are several small Senco compressors and the PC1010 is even changed from the diagram. That is the most common one and the one everyone loved but when something works well, you know they have to mess with it.............

You said "new", isn't this a warranty issue?

wow...this board is just awesome. So i'm guessing that part 2414033 is the "unloader valve". It is the PC1010 and it's been wonderful having lived with the super loud PC red pancake for years. I just checked my purchase date and it's *just* over 1 year old -- bought it 9/1/16.

Anything i need to know about removing/replacing it? i assume teflon tape should be used. Also seems like i need to buy a couple of them if Jay's goes out every year.
    Bob C