Thread: Looking for a dust port adapter for K3 Winner

Looking for a dust port adapter for K3 Winner

My Hammer K3 dust port is 4-3/4" OD and I'm looking for a coupling adapter to fit my old Woodcraft DC hose couplings which are ~ 4-1/8" OD and 4" ID. Can anyone point me to a coupling adapter for my setup? Many thanks!

After a blistering summer in central Oregon, with hundreds of thousands of acres of wildfires still active, our weather has turned on a dime. We received our first snow of the season on Mt Bachelor yesterday, with an additional 16-21" predicted the next few days, and heavy rains at the lower elevations. Thank God.
    Scott Vroom

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

Mick, thank you...looks like the 120mm to 100mm will do the trick. I completely whiffed on that one...I was looking under sawing accessories and didn't notice the extraction category
    Scott Vroom

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

Glad to hear your weather's changed. I know it was awful for the past month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Simon View Post
    Glad to hear your weather's changed. I know it was awful for the past month or so.

We had 2 severe dry lightening storms in the Cascades this summer that ignited dozens of fires in tinder dry timber....firefighters did an amazing job defending private property, and in the case of Sisters and Brookings pretty much saved those towns from catastrophe by holding the lines just a few miles from the outskirts. We've been breathing smoke for 2 months, today is the first clean air day in that time.

The Eagle Creek fire in the Columbia River gorge was started by a 15 year old tossing a smoke bomb into dry brush....It exploded to 3,000 acres overnight, eventually growing to 48,000+ acres and threatening a major watershed that supplies drinking water to 20% of Oregonians. A woman hiking the trail witnessed the kid tossing the incendiary, long story short he was arrested and admitted the deed. I think his parents are on the hook for the damages and cost of fighting the fire...sad.
    Scott Vroom