Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Thanks to our Newest Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Mr. Keeton.....Sorry about the time lag on the retirement checks. I won't say that the checks are in the mail but I can say that they are on my to do list my friend
    Keith, given the late fees and accrued interest, it is a hefty sum, but I would call it paid if you find your way to Kentucky for a visit some day!😉

Left click my name for homepage link.

2. Congrats to JKJ.......his presence on this forum has already provided an uplift to all who talk turning and its related things. No doubt his service as a moderator will only increase the quality and information on the forum community. Glad you are aboard, John!
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

Congrats John, you surly deserve being a moderator. I've learned a lot from your wood turning knowledge.

John K,

How far is it from Gilbert West Virginia to Central Kentucky?

Keith, it is about 3.5 hours through some hilly, but pretty country. Think about it. - would love to have you visit.

Left click my name for homepage link.

John ​K Jordan's ascension to moderator status seems to be a natural evolution given his frequent, informative contributions.

Thanks John and congratulations!
    RD

What exactly does a moderator on this message board do? Without an exact answer to this, I'm unsure whether to offer congratulations or condolences, with all else you have going.