Thread: Another font help

Another font help

My font or what a font and other were no help. I need help with the font or help reducing the nodes in this font . I tried reducing nodes in corel but it didn't do much.snowball.jpg
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Given that all of the pdfs on their site such as

https://www.snowballexpress.org/weba...kit-5-1-17.pdf

use a pixel image, I'd say that it was created in Photoshop or something similar, and there isn't a vector version --- you'll need to re-draw the letterforms.

The sub-text looks to be Myriad Italic.

I have a vector of this it just has a billion nodes and when I try to engrave it mushes some of the letters together. I tried to move the letters apart but I can't separate them enough because some run into each other. Is there anothe way to reduce nodes beside corel?
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Vectric can do this
    John S.
    Nottingham UK.

Generic Chinese 500 x 300 laser with Laserworks V6.0_____ VCarve pro and Aspire._____ Techno Isel router 300 x 300
    Roland CAM 2200 drag engraver.____ Sieg KX1 CNC Mill.______ Sieg KX3 CNC Mill. _____ Plus loads of crap

Kinda rough, but it is anyway -- found a matching font online for the text--

snowballexpress.cdr < Saved as CorelX
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Kev thanx so much this will work just fine. Again you saved the day
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander