Thread: Bench was getting crowded..

Bench was getting crowded..

Forgot to put a few things away, when I got done with the toys...er...TOOLS.
    IMG_2116 (640x480).jpg
    See how many items you can id..
    IMG_2117 (640x480).jpg
    While I put things away....
    IMG_2118 (640x480).jpg
    Some are already in their places...
    IMG_2119 (640x480).jpg
    Some will get left out...might need them later...
    IMG_2120 (640x480).jpg
    Need to place a couple planes back into the til..
    IMG_2121 (640x480).jpg
    Well, this one has it's own fancy case to sit in....
    IMG_2124 (640x480).jpg
    Put one away, get another out...26" long Crosscut. Plank was too long for the mitre box...
    IMG_2127 (640x480).jpg
    Managed to get a wee bit of work done, today...

Lovely.
    I left mine a mess Saturday. Took about 30 minutes to put everything away, lol. Never thought how crowded it would get.
    BTW, love the plane till.

Mine has been underorganized for some time. I'm having an influx of tooling at the moment. Drastic reorganizing underway.

Blog Entries
    I am often surprised how fast I can go from a total mess to done. Having a place for everything makes clean up a snap.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Quote Originally Posted by glenn bradley View Post
    I am often surprised how fast I can go from a total mess to done. Having a place for everything makes clean up a snap.
    Heh, I just realized a few days ago that after a few small accidents(100+ lbs of laminated wood and a wall mounted chisel rack don't mix so well) and some inattention I no longer had a place for anything except that pile over there. I'm envious

6. Quote Originally Posted by glenn bradley View Post
    That works until the shop gets overloaded. Today I spent a good 8 hours on shop organization. It looks worse now than when I started.

Most of my toys...er..tools, reside in spots about 1-3 steps away from the work area.....it is just a matter of sending them back to their places....kind of a rare day, whenI can see the entire bench's top. maybe a sign of a busy shop?

Love the plane till...great minds think alike. Looks like the longer, taller, badder Mk. 2 is in order.

IMG_6359.jpg