Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 week stats, engraving forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Garrett View Post
    ive got to get me one of those ten foot keyboards!
    Personally I've only got two feet, and I find typing with them to be challenging. I can't imagine trying to type with ten feet.

If your looking for more great laser engraving information and projects all you have to do is search this forum and you can be entertained for weeks and months. We host thousands of pictures, Corel drawings, Skype sketches, and a whole host of file attachments here in our archives.

Shortly I will have the updated numbers on our current file attachments though and including 2016. I have been adding 2015 and 2016 to the file attachments library, I used to offer these in DVD format but we have outgrown the storage capacity of DVD's. You can't imagine how long it takes me to review all of the file attachments at SawMill Creek every year. Its a major task that has to be done for every forum.

Note that SawMill Creek will celebrate our 15th anniversary this February and we are planing some events to make our anniversary a special day. Watch for our new Hall of Fame Wall, your name and one of your projects might be celebrated big time I have just begun to put together a list of companies that I will ask to sponsor another major list of FreeStuff Drawings for our anniversary as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    I have just begun to put together a list of companies that I will ask to sponsor another major list of FreeStuff Drawings for our anniversary as well.
    Hi Keith,
    I would be happy to donate several panels of my color-changing laserable acrylic to your FreeStuff Drawings.
    john.blazy_dichrolam_llc
    Delta Unisaw, Rabbit QX-80-1290 80W Laser, 5 x 12 ft laminating ovens, Powermax 22/44, Accuspray guns, Covington diamond lap and the usual assortment of cool toys / tools.

Thanks Jon,

Send me a Private Message or an email with the details and any contact information, pictures, etc you would like me to publish and I will put you on the list. Your number two on the list right now just below Trotec.

Keith: Always a pleasure to contribute to the Free Stuff drawing. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything.

I purchased the DVD years ago. I can't imagine how much goes into putting that collection together -- so thanks.!

20171018_111123.jpgThis is what I made today: 20171018_111447.jpg
    Trotec Speedy 360 80watt, Woodworking, screenprinting, paper marbling and an all around assortment of art supplies.
    I make art, my laser makes money. which i spend on art tools like lasers.
    MAKE it 'til you make it.

I only check in here occasionally and have always had this forum bookmarked, so this is where I end up 100% of the time. I find it an inconvenience to have to jump over to another forum related to the same topic. I preferred everything under the same roof.
    -
    David Takes
    Expressions Engraved
    St. Joseph, MO

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Garrett View Post
    This is what I made today:
    Wow - is that some sort of speaker cabinet / amplifier? Or a portal generator to wormhole yourself into the Andromeda galaxy?
    john.blazy_dichrolam_llc
    Delta Unisaw, Rabbit QX-80-1290 80W Laser, 5 x 12 ft laminating ovens, Powermax 22/44, Accuspray guns, Covington diamond lap and the usual assortment of cool toys / tools.

Here's my last project. It's my most famous work now because it's hanging in the Lake county sheriff's office.
    2017-09-06 01.05.02.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jeff Body
    Go-C Graphics

China 50W Laser
    Model # SH-350
    Controller RDC6442
    Vinyl Plotter Graphtec CE600-60
    Software used
    Inkscape, FlexiStarter, VinylMaster 4, RDWorksV8

You guys are way out of my league. Here's latest I've done... cannon carriages for a model wooden ship I'm scratchbuilding.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Box I made for a friend who helped me out with some work on my carIMG_20171017_173030323 (Copy).jpgIMG_20171017_173105363 (Copy).jpgIMG_20171017_173040650 (Copy).jpg
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

close, it's a kabaa flux thruster temporal phase unlocker. Okay, it's really one of a pair of side tables with a skinny shelf and all-over engraving that wraps across both tables. The coordinates are of my shop where it was made in south chicago. It does look like a bass cabinet tho!
    Trotec Speedy 360 80watt, Woodworking, screenprinting, paper marbling and an all around assortment of art supplies.
    I make art, my laser makes money. which i spend on art tools like lasers.
    MAKE it 'til you make it.