Thread: FWW Back Issues?

FWW Back Issues?

Several wood working magazines have gotten smart and started offering their back issues digitally. Which is great!

I checked out FWW to see if they had done this yet, but alas, no joy. Anyone know if they might have this in the works?

BTW, one of my favorites is "Work Bench" not because I like their projects but because they go all the way back to the 50's and it is a real hoot reading the ads! We just do not see great ads like this anymore:

Capture.JPG

Or this:

Capture.jpg

FWW has offered their back issues digitally for many years...but you need to join as a member to access 40+ years of the articles, etc. They've also offered CD/DVD from time to time that provided digital versions of the back issues. Membership can also provide a digital subscription to current and ongoing issues.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

I have the FWW CD. I think it was $100 or a little less.

Thanks guys. I found what I was looking for at:

http://www.tauntonstore.com/2015-fin...ve-011340.html

No "membership" required. The price is $99.95.

I find the digital stuff is much easier to use besides not taking up a lot of space. What I have been doing is printing out projects and articles that I want to put on my "to do" list and keep them in bin I have attached to my shop door. Seems to be working well for me.