Thread: Sources for Old Post Office Box Doors?

Question Sources for Old Post Office Box Doors?

I recently saw and enjoyed a couple of boxes made from Old Post Office Box Combination Lock Doors.

Does anyone know of a sources for these?

Thank you.
    Veni Vidi Vendi Vente! I came, I saw, I bought a large coffee!

Blog Entries
    Lots of them on the famous auction site.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

I bought several of them from a particular seller. He treated me right, one didn't work so he sent me another one right away. He had some with an eagle on them, looked really nice. the price was about 10 each, including shipping. pm me if you would like. Jared

I bought, the ones I used in banks and sold, from the widow of a retired postal worker. You might try to contact a postal worker because they were given "first look" at these when they were made available.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    No PHD, but I have a DD 214

"Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

Post office boxes

Quote Originally Posted by jared herbert View Post
    I bought several of them from a particular seller. He treated me right, one didn't work so he sent me another one right away. He had some with an eagle on them, looked really nice. the price was about 10 each, including shipping. pm me if you would like. Jared
    Hi Jared

id like the email of that guy. Have an interest in old post office boxes for banks.

First time replying to anything so....

thanks
    Ryan

I just bought two from the 60's on Ebay. One has a key lock and one has a combination. There are tons of them on that site of all vintages.