Thread: A couple things I have noticed -

A couple things I have noticed -

First, you must have at least 10 characters in the text of a message you are posting. That eliminates the "nm" option of giving a title and then putting a period in the text area.

Second, there is a difference between doing a reply to a specific response to a message(reply button at the bottom of the response), and using the reply button at the bottom of the thread. In responding to a specific reply, you will get the text of the message you are replying to inserted in your reply. Using the reply button at the bottom of the thread will give you a clear text area. It is like responding to a specific comment, and responding to the thread. I hope this makes sense....

Ken S., maybe you can make my muddy explanation clear.
    Best Regards, Ken

[QUOTE]Second, there is a difference between doing a reply to a specific response to a message(reply button at the bottom of the response), and using the reply button at the bottom of the thread. In responding to a specific reply, you will get the text of the message you are replying to inserted in your reply. Using the reply button at the bottom of the thread will give you a clear text area. It is like responding to a specific comment, and responding to the thread. I hope this makes sense....

Yes, this replaces the "Quote" button...it assumes that if you are replying to a specific post, you want to include all or part of that post in the body of your reply. You can delete that text if you wish, or like on my reply here, only include part of the previous post.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Garlock

Ken S., maybe you can make my muddy explanation clear.
    What you have said along with Jim Becker explains it very well without me having to add anything.