Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Lie-Nielsen Issues

Quote Originally Posted by David Eisenhauer View Post
    I believe in Post #15 he says that he received a replacement part a little quicker than the last promised date proposed by LN and all was well. I did not continue to follow the thread past that point to see if Steven made any more comments regarding his LN experience. I hope he is getting good service out of that tool now, as I would for anyone that ordered a new tool (of any brand) with high expectations/anticipation in using a new tool.
    Yup. It's in post #64 - says it has been taken care of and shows a pic of some SWAG they sent him.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Thanks for the reply. I would love to go to Main and check out there operation. The LN tools that I have are great, know complaints whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by John Curran View Post
    Howdy
    I too have been thinking about the #8, but do not want to pull the trigger on a new plane if the problems that you have been having is not resolved. It has been almost a month since you have made your lastpost. How goes it with your problem? Thanks
    The problems I had with the #8 have all been fixed, and it's an amazing plane. The best I can describe it as is that it almost glides across the wood. I'm sure any order that you make won't have the same lever cap issue that I had.