Thread: OT:EBay can not use return label provided, no way to contact cebay

OT:EBay can not use return label provided, no way to contact cebay

I bought a brand name item on ebay. It was a no name knockoff. Seller agreed to take a return and emailed a shipping label. The label looked good on the monitor but the printed version is fussy and UPS will not accept the package with a bad label.
    Ebay does not seem to have anyway to contact them all the links to complain lead to little pages of information about how to return stuff but no way to actually contact them.
    I used Paypal so I guess I have to cancel payment that way.

I'm confused. How did you contact the seller to obtain the return authorization? Can you use the same method again?

You may also try a different printer for that label. The bar code must be readable by UPS's equipment - you're right on that one. Good luck!
    A bad day woodworking is better than a good day working. ~Author unknown

Not sure what technology you have,...
    I have been able to take 72dpi black and white bar codes,
    open them with graphicconverter (Lemke) on my mac
    change the resolution to 300 dpi
    clean up all the fuzzies.

Graphicconverter is a popular graphic editing shareware program for macs. They allowed me to download and try it. If I liked it, they expected payment. If not, then don't bother. . . . I "tried it" for about a year. Best purchase I ever made. My goto editing/scanning/converting/viewing software for like over a decade.

I assume there is comparable for windows environment.
    Comments made here are my own and, according to my children, do not reflect the opinions of any other person... anywhere, anytime.