Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta Unifence price?

Thanks guys,
    Looks like it is the old style fence and rail. Have cleaned up the saw, lubed all the gears etc, painted it, putting a new table to right side with Formica top for 32" cut, cleaned and painted Delta movable base. Delta model 36-750 saw, runs smooth. What should I ask for it? I sure don't need it and could use the room as there are four other saws waiting for a refurbish.
    Picked up a Uni jr. the other day which should be a fun project as well as a Powermatic 66 basket case, a Craftsman and a Wards Power Craft so shouldn't run out of things to do this winter! Hope to find time to do a little woodworking also.
    Last edited by Dick Brown; 11-22-2017 at 10:32 PM.

Any chance you still have the unifence?

Sorry, long gone.
    Dick

Figured. Thanks.

I gotta (old style) front rail if you ever find a head casting and fence.

Alan .... just saw your post even though it's a year and a half later. Do you still have the uni-fence rail? I am in need of one and any length is fine. My new shop is very narrow so I would have to cut a long one down but that's easy to do.
    Thanks .... John

Yes, I still have the Uni-fence assembly front rail. It is about 83" long and the older style. See my post on page one for the photo that shows the difference between the new and old ones- it only affects how the rail is attached to the saw. I do not have the head casting nor the rip fence. The rail appearance is far from new- it has some scratches and a few areas where I lightly sanded it to remove a bur, which, as you can guess, changes the appearance of the gray aluminum anodizing. It does not have the tape scale either.