Thread: Uploaded image not viewable

Uploaded image not viewable

I am trying to upload an image of my project. I have tries jpg and png format. You can see the image in the thumbnail, however, the image just appears as a little square in the body of the message. The file is only 73 kb.

I have uploaded many images before and not sure what is happening here.

Thoughts or suggestions please.

Thanks
    Sometimes decisions from the heart are better than decisions from the brain.

Enjoy Life...

Blog Entries
    Which post are you talking about?
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

I had deleted the post because of the problem. I just replied to the Adhesive question in turners forum. The little square was still there but the image is now viewable if you click on the link. Why would this be a link instead of the picture? In times past, the image was viewable in the body of the message.

At least it can be seen now.

Thanks

Enjoy Life...

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Fries View Post
    I had deleted the post because of the problem. I just replied to the Adhesive question in turners forum. The little square was still there but the image is now viewable if you click on the link. Why would this be a link instead of the picture? In times past, the image was viewable in the body of the message.

At least it can be seen now.

Thanks
    Do you mean you still see a link instead of an image, even now? This message?: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...39#post2746339

I don't see a link and the photo shows up OK for me:

test-1.jpg

Nice job on the handle, BTW. I didn't know you could buy such hardware.

JKJ

Hmmm. I do not see the link now either and I do not remember the parh. Oh well, at least all is well now.

Take Care...

Enjoy Life...