Thread: Neet Help with Orion Laser Cutter Engraver

Neet Help with Orion Laser Cutter Engraver

Hi Everyone,

I am sending you this note asking for help with a 40W Orion Laser Engraver. I have everything set up and it appears to work but it's not cutting through the material. Can someone please assist me with this if you can think of a setting adjustment. When I set it to cut it outlines the material but the cut is like an engraving. Please email me at wgsaucefactory if you can help me. I am trying to cut 1/8" acrylic.
    Gerald

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Anderson View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am sending you this note asking for help with a 40W Orion Laser Engraver. I have everything set up and it appears to work but it's not cutting through the material. Can someone please assist me with this if you can think of a setting adjustment. When I set it to cut it outlines the material but the cut is like an engraving. Please email me at wgsaucefactory if you can help me. I am trying to cut 1/8" acrylic.
    Gerald
    It could be anyone of a dozen things. Take some time and do some reading here before posting, the Search function is wonderful. One question, has this ever worked?
    Ok so this is another Amazon laser purchase, also called the K40 laser second one in two weeks. I would suggest contacting your vender using amazon customer service.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

There is a K40 Group on Facebook but I left after the person (moderator) and I got into a heated discussion over his posting of Copyrighted material, for Downloading, some might have been from Sawmill Creek. He saw nothing wrong!!
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10