Thread: dynatorch plasma system

dynatorch plasma system

Anyone out there have any experiance with the Dynatorch Super B plasma cutting table, pros/cons. Thinking about purchasing one and from all I have read it seems to be well built, what about tech support and service after the sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Laser View Post
    Anyone out there have any experiance with the Dynatorch Super B plasma cutting table, pros/cons. Thinking about purchasing one and from all I have read it seems to be well built, what about tech support and service after the sale?
    Looks like an improved PlasmaCAM which is about $10k or so, but their software is awesome. Its scary when they do not list the price online and you need to get a "quote" from Dynatorch. I would ask about the warranty when I had my PlasmaCAM years ago the Warranty was only 90 days!! They were also not very nice... but I think that's all changed.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Thanks for the response!

I have used SuperB with PowerMax65 for a while. Pros - very responsive support. Cons - depends on what you are going to cut and the finish you are expecting also they don't supply preprocessor you would need to use interim software like SheetCam or alike to convert your drawings into the format..
    500W Fiber Laser, Tekcel VLS CNC Router, Roland GX-640