Thread: FS: Dewalt 20Vmax Brushless Compact Drill Driver and 1/4" Impact Driver Kit - MD

FS: Dewalt 20Vmax Brushless Compact Drill Driver and 1/4" Impact Driver Kit - MD

Up for sale is a like/new barely used (homeowner/hobbyist use only) Dewalt DCK283D2 brushless compact drill/driver and 1/4" impact driver kit with 2 x 2.0AH compact XR batteries, charger, and bag - same as if bought new. The drill is model #DCD791, brushless, and is the latest and greatest compact drill Dewalt makes. The 1/4" impact driver is model# DCF887, which is also the latest and greatest compact model Dewalt makes. Bought new last year and these two models are as compact as 12volt models with the hight voltage and fantastic for woodworking. All my other tools are Milwaukee which is why I am selling.

Currently, new, the kit is: $259 - I am selling for $150 shipped via CONT USA only, via PayPal. Items ships quickly once payment is confirmed from Maryland. First PM to respond stating they want it, gets it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drill_1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	373145   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drill_3.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	373147   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drill_2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	373146  

PM sent.

BobV

Hi Bob,

PM has been sent - I prefer PayPal

Done..............

BobV