Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Made In USA Bar Clamp

All,

Thank you for the support and great discussion on this topic, sadly after trying for the last three months I can't get the price low enough to be competitive and made in the states without an extremely large overhead that I can't take on at this point in time. Once again, thanks!

Colton

Quote Originally Posted by Colton Miller View Post
    All,

Thank you for the support and great discussion on this topic, sadly after trying for the last three months I can't get the price low enough to be competitive and made in the states without an extremely large overhead that I can't take on at this point in time. Once again, thanks!

Colton
    Sorry to hear that. Been watching this for a while. I like a good "some local guy decides to make x product" story. Keep at it.

Kudos for making an intelligent evaluation and decision now, rather than finding out the hard way once your plane is in the air.
    Edwin

Blog Entries
    That’s ashame, sorry to hear that it will not work out. I believe American manufacturing is competitive through automation so it does take a huge amount of capital up front.

It may be worth shopping it around to some other American tool manufacturers that make a high end products. Or perhaps even smaller companies like Chris Schwartz (sp?) company.

Being, myself, a small timer working out some products I can say it is not easy, not in the least.
    Last edited by Brian Holcombe; 03-29-2018 at 7:31 PM.
    Bumbling forward into the unknown.

Sorry to hear that. Tough market out there, wish you the best in the future.