Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Titebond glue

Quote Originally Posted by kevin nee View Post
    Thanks for all the replies, I went with Titebond III. If the project comes out as planned I will post some photos.

Kevin, we would be interested in seeing the end results, if they suit you or not. We would be interested in seeing, how the glue worked. Did it show up once dry, did it do whatever? We would like to see the completed project and how it turned out, especially, after answering your question.
    Len

Quote Originally Posted by Len Mullin View Post
    Kevin, we would be interested in seeing the end results, if they suit you or not. We would be interested in seeing, how the glue worked. Did it show up once dry, did it do whatever? We would like to see the completed project and how it turned out, especially, after answering your question.
    Len
    I bought new Titebond III and glued my Cherry & Maple. I have made 5 of these with Walnut & Maple with good results.
    I think the Cherry is a little light colored for this application. Maybe if I put it in the sun for a few days? I am still playing with the line thickness and where to center the angles. I put a photo of the Walnut which will probably be on the next one.

5FF57DEC-C531-47CB-8286-4C4A61C28FA0.jpg 22115FD1-4F3B-42A5-9733-9F6936FC0B3B.jpg