Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The words we have been waiting to say...

This is one WAY COOL!! Thanksgiving holiday. Thanks for letting all of us share in your good news. Have a safe flight back. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

My heartiest congratulations to both you and Alison. I'm sure you can't wait to get the girls settled at home. It sounds like things went very smoothly for you. again my best wishes for the now enlarged Becker family.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Jim, thanks for taking the time to share your joy with the rest of us. As the explosive growth of this thread indicates, we are all very happy and excited for you.

Based on some friends' experience, I know the adoption process can be gut-wrenching. I'm certainly happy that things turned out wonderful for you and Alison. It's a grueling path, but the destination makes it all worthwhile. You are a good man to provide for these girls. Lars

This is great & wonderful news Jim & Alison & Anastasiya & Alesya.

This is the news we have been waiting for its wonderful to rejoice with you.

So Jim you now have what I so gleefully refer to as your dish breakers, when are you going to get a tool loser?
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

Blog Entries
    Jim,
    Congratulations.... I'm sure that Thanksgiving 2005 will have a special meaning to the Becker Family.
    Army Veteran 1968 - 1970
    I Support the Second Amendment of the US Constitution

Congrats to all of you. I am sure that you'll both make wonderful parents. What a great story.

Congratulations to the whole Becker family. Looking at the pictures it is very evident God has blessed all of you.

Kathi and I send our warmest wishes to the entire Becker family. Congratulations Jim and Alison!! I too have tears in my eyes as I rejoice with you in the happy ending of one journey for you and the beginning of another.

That’s great news Jim! Congratulations to you, Alison, and to the beautiful young ladies! This is one of those rare win/win situations!!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Fantastic news, Jim! My heartfelt wishes to all the Becker family and have a safe trip home.

Lou
    Procrastination.......

Maybe I'll think about that tomorrow

Jim and Alison,
    Wonderful news. Paige and I wish your new and enlarged family safe travels home.
    Alan Turner
    Philadelphia Furniture Workshop

Congratulations Jim and Alison,

What a wonderful new family. May God bless you all.

Roger

Congratulations Jim and Allison.....and girls! They are both lovely and lucky!
    John
    I could cry for the time I've wasted, but thats a waste of time and tears.

Great news! Did you note the fine print? It is on all adoption decrees and birth records:

{Hence forth, and forever more, those previously referred to as "Alison" and "Jim" shall be known exclusively as "Anastasiya and Alesya's Mom and Dad"}

Congratulations to all,
    Wes

Just wanted to add my heartfelt congratulations and best wishes to you and yours.
    David