Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excellent price on Besseys at timberlinetools

I got an email last night. Apparently, I have 45lbs of kbodys en route.
    Where did I put that tape measure...

Jeff Watson Guest

3 out 4 ain't bad

Well I was the last one to get the 98". Ordered 4 but they ran out at 3, so now I have an odd number of clamps. Things are out of equalibrium, what am I going to do?

Got a note a day or so ago saying the small door clamp kit I ordered (two 24" and two 40") was out of stock, so they are substituting the large door kit (two 50" clamps instead of the two 40" ones), at no extra cost to me. (And it was already on its way by the time I saw the e-mail.) The 40" would have been a handier size for my current stuff, but I'm not about to complain about the substitution.

I must say I'm impressed with Timberline Tools and their customer service. I'll be going back to give them more business.

- Vaughn

Talking

FYI to all....I called amazon at their price match number (Tool Crib) and they are matching the timberline prices plus taking off 10% of the difference. I ended up getting 2 of the 2450 large door sets for under $95 each. Give a call and see what happens.
    Mark Rios

Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.

"All roads lead to a terrestrial planet finder telescope"

We arrive at this moment...by the unswerving punctuality...of chance.

Well I'm not impressed!

I gave Timberline Woodworkers Supply a call in the middle of last week to check on my order. It had been twice the length of time they said it would take to get to me. They asked what I ordered, what the order number was and what my phone number was. They said they would look into it and call me back (a little strange I thought since I did order this off their website, thought they might have a computer to look it up on).

I received two emails from them Christmas Eve. One said my credit card had received a partial refund. The second said my order was canceled because they had discontinued the Bessey K 540's. I checked my bank account and haven't received a credit. Now I have to call and find out where my money is because I'm not getting any clamps.

This was my first and definitely last interaction with this retailer.

-Alden

I ordered a Makita SCMS from Timberline and had a similiar problem. Once I found that they were being dishonest, I cancelled the order and got my $$ back.

Well, maybe I just got lucky

I called Timberline an hour ago to check on the status of my order (I ordered on Dec 19). They said the internet guy would call me back.

20 minutes ago I took the dogs outside just in time to see the DHL guy driving away. Laying in my driveway were the kbodys I ordered - including the 98s.
    Where did I put that tape measure...

WOOOOHOOOOO, My clamps came today. From amazon but price matched with timberline. I got two sets of the 2450 kits. These are great and very impressive clamps. Thanks to all who helped me with info about them.

ooooohhhhhh, I feel like a little better woodworker now.

Mark Rios

Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.

"All roads lead to a terrestrial planet finder telescope"

We arrive at this moment...by the unswerving punctuality...of chance.

I ordered eight of the 60 inchers. My clamps were shipped in a timely mannor and I received the eight clamps yesterday without a problem.

Could be they got alot more orders that expected and are trying to do the best they can with the orders they can't fill.

Chris

I ordered eight 60" k-bodies at 4 pm on 23 December. At 8 pm I got two e-mail notifications (two packages) from DHL that the clamps were on the way, and would be delivered on Friday, 30 December. Today, DHL delivered my clamps 2 days ahead of schedule. I am positively impressed, and would do business with Timberlinetools.com

Jeff Watson Guest

Timberlinetools

I was the last one to get the 98" k-bodies. Ordered 4 and they ran out at 3. Got them today, the heads were very well packed. Great deal. Fast shipping, coming all the way from Utah. I would definately buy from them again.