Thread: Hello

Hello

Just wanted to post a Hello to the Board thread. One of your regulars posted a note about slippery slopes and cane rods in the Neandrathal line and it had me laughing so hard I have enjoyed looking at your board for a few days now so what the heck time to join and learn.
    I am one of the Cane guys and met your member making a plane, nice guy, great looking planes.
    Sorry to say that I am about the dullest tool in the shed with wood but manage to make something simple now and then and looking forward to learning from you guys. If anyone wants to jump on that slippery slope of cane making or fishing with a fly rod..lol..well give me a jingle and I will see if I can help you slide down that one.
    Nice board here.

Welcom

Glad you decided to stick your toes in the Creek We are happy to have you.

Noah

Welcome Dave

Welcome Dave,
    Feel free to bring a friend!

SawmillCreek Staff

Welcome aboard

Nice clean water in this creek
    18th century nut --- Carl

Welcome

Hi Dave -

Welcome. I see that you are accustomed to some fine water. The Creek water is pretty good. Glad you could join us.

Best Regards,
    Ted

Howdy!

Welcome aboard Dave. A great bunch of folks here at the Creek.. We will teach you everything you need to know..............and a bunch of stuff you don't! Glad to have you aboard..........this is a FUN place.

Hi Dave

Welcome to the Creek.....

One of my best friends moved back home to Ann Arbor from the Hartford CT area. Dave