Thread: Central States WWing BBq dates and updates

Central States WWing BBq dates and updates

September 5,6, and 7 are the dates for the 2nd. Annual Central States BBq.

We are proud to host the shindig again this year at our home and shop in Springdale, AR. Last year was a bunch of fun and this year should be even bigger and better. Please email me if you are planning on attending so I can start the list and figure the amount of food needed. I will be posting updates every couple of weeks. If you have something that you would like to demo while you are here please let me know.

Plan to bring something for show and tell. Also, you can bring whatever you like to donate to the door prize stash. Not required, but those of you who would like to bring something, please do.

We have our own lathe this year and I'm sure a couple more will turn up, so look for lots-o-turning.

Updates to come.....

Thanks,

Terry and the other Arkies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

Lookin Forward

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Hatfield
    September 5,6, and 7 are the dates for the 2nd. Annual Central States BBq.

"If you have something that you would like to demo while you are here please let me know."</i>

I plan to do a Bud Light drinking demo.

<i>"Plan to bring something for show and tell." </I>

I plan to bring enough Bud Light for my demo .

Terry and the other Arkies
    P.S. I love your new web site -- especially the "Shop (Operating Room)Tour". I have changed the links on both of my web sites to the new URL.
    Last edited by Ken Salisbury; 07-16-2003 at 7:19 PM.

You can count on me being there.......I am considering doing a demo of the Tormek to include sharpening the turning gouges. I'm sure I can use your turning tools for my sharpening demo....right?
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

Dennis ! ! ! ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Peacock
    You can count on me being there.......I am considering doing a demo of the Tormek to include sharpening the turning gouges. I'm sure I can use your turning tools for my sharpening demo....right?
    Dennis --- Heck -- I will bring mine and you can "knock yer socks off

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Salisbury
    P.S. I love your new web site -- especially the "Shop (Operating Room)Tour". I have changed the links on both of my web sites to the new URL.
    Ken,

Thanks!!!

Dennis is the one responsible for the web site's new look. He has worked very hard on it for a long time. Thanks Dennis!!!!!

Terry

Can't wait till September!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Hatfield
    Ken,

Thanks!!!

Dennis is the one responsible for the web site's new look. He has worked very hard on it for a long time. Thanks Dennis!!!!!

Terry

Can't wait till September!!!!
    Looks really great. I really enjoyed a quick visit on the shop tour, which I'm going to have to chekc out in more detaila later.

- Ed