Do you think this will work. I can get a Jet fence for a pretty good price. I have seen decent reviews for this fence and it looks pretty solid from the pictures. My question is since the Jet 14" BS table is 15", Delta 14" BS table is 16" and the Jet 16" BS table is 17". Is the Jet 16" the way to go and put a 1" shim on the back side of the table to take up the slack. I might have to relocate a few mounting holes in the fence but that's ok. I think the Jet 14" fence will be too short since it has a supporting back rail. I can not find any specs for this fence. I have found a Delta fence but I read a review that was not too hot and it is more expensive than the Jet(go figure). Does anyone have a Jet fence on a Delta BS? Does Anyone have a Jet 16" BS fence that could give me any insight if this would work? I know the Kreg is probably perfered fence but The Jet is cheeper and Something about the back end of the Kreg fence not being supported bothers me(It's a personal thing). I suppose the Jet logo on the front of the fence clashing with Delta logo might bother me also but that is what paint is for.