Thread: Anyone else having this problem??

Blog Entries

Anyone else having this problem??

Starting today, everytime I come to SMC I have to log in. What's more sometimes every time I click on something, I get a "User Selection" screen that pops open wanting me to select "unregistered" or "Lee Schierer". When I sleect Lee Schierer and log in, sometimes the next screen I click on casuses it to start over again and want me to select a user.

Nothing new has been loaded into my computer and I made no selection changes at SMC. I have active virus protection, which updates daily. I've rebooted the machine and it still does the same thing.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Lee I had the same problem logging in sometime back and they told me to delete the cookies and sigh back in and it worked. You might give it a try. bob
    good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment

Stale Cookies :)

yep, I think bob is right, sounds to me like your cookies are stale

try and delete them and log in again.

Noah

Blog Entries

Thanks all!

Looks like fresh cookies did it. Didn't know they would get stale if you used them everyday! Must be the phase of the moon or something!
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute