Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: so john hart.....

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Klaaren
    \

I'm thinking about a little place in Eureka Springs, Arkansas where we had some really unusual appetizers a few years back. It was on the hillside below a big old hotel. But I'm guessing you don't live anywhere near there . . . right? Right?
    nope.......but i`m sure john could use a vets perspective of the benefits of providing equine companionship for his offspring....
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I ACCEPT FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM, ALL POSTS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH CONTAINING FACTUAL INFORMATION AS I KNOW IT.

Quote Originally Posted by John Hart
    Yep..you guys are starting to wear me down. Maybe a couple of horses ain't such a bad idea after all. Heck....The dog's gotta eat....I have a nice bandsaw. What's best for horses...3 tpi or 4 tpi?

Speaking of dog food, I once used a scale at a place that prepared various animals for a dog food factory in Salt Lake. There were piles of dead cats and dogs, a horse or two, cows, and various other animals. And then there were a couple of tanker trucks leaving out that were simply labeled "animal fat". From then on I have checked food labels for those words.

Ernie

Those horses

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans
    nope.......but i`m sure john could use a vets perspective of the benefits of providing equine companionship for his offspring....
    I never did equine work. I do know that there is something about the bond between teenage girls and horses. Some of them like the horses better than boys (a possible plus) and parents.
    I've been out of practice and serving as a pastor for a few years, but have been re-examined and will be transitioning back into Veterinary Medicine in the late summer.
    Every morning I seize the day - but I lose my grip when I grab my coffee. <*//><