Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: so john hart.....

I can hear it now....... (in the background......clip...clop....clip.....clop) John in a nice medium tenor voice......"Happy Trails to you.............."
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald
    I can hear it now....... (in the background......clip...clop....clip.....clop) John in a nice medium tenor voice......"Happy Trails to you.............."
    so ken, could this be retaliation for a recent tactical maneuver? .02 tod
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I ACCEPT FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM, ALL POSTS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH CONTAINING FACTUAL INFORMATION AS I KNOW IT.

Might be.............then it could be just a couple of ex-sailors passing time ...........
    Ken

Might be.............then it could be just a couple of ex-sailors passing time ...........
    well i are one too, ex squid that is.
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I ACCEPT FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM, ALL POSTS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH CONTAINING FACTUAL INFORMATION AS I KNOW IT.

Quote Originally Posted by John Hart
    Oh...and here's an old Roman phrase: Nos operor non postulo a foetidus equus

Roughly translated: "We don't need no stinking horses!!"
    Ok, let's see if I've got this right: A nice house...No, actually TWO houses for LOYL to arrange and decorate as she likes. A HUGE shop, complete with diesel engine and mega HP compressor for you. Land for horsey and place to keep said horsey and daughter who would love such a horsey. Hmmmmmm..... .........horses......got....to....get....horses... ..
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Tod....then you understand!

John.......I can hear you tell that daughter....."You want a horse?....Neigh! Neigh!"................

sNicker......sNicker........

PS.....I can probably find a pitchfork to be used for cleaning out stalls. What's your new address John?
    Last edited by Ken Fitzgerald; 02-03-2006 at 10:25 AM.
    Ken

....PS.....I can probably find a pitchfork to be used for cleaning out stalls. What's your new address John?
    No need Ken...Thanks a lot though!! Already have one and it'll work just fine as a rustic country decoration in the car shop/bed-n-breakfast that USED TO BE the stable. Thanks so much for your kind consideration!
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    Ok, let's see if I've got this right: A nice house...No, actually TWO houses for LOYL to arrange and decorate as she likes. A HUGE shop, complete with diesel engine and mega HP compressor for you. Land for horsey and place to keep said horsey and daughter who would love such a horsey. Hmmmmmm..... .........horses......got....to....get....horses... ..
    Thanks for your insights John! Unfortunately, the orchard takes up all the land. Not much room for ponies to do the necessary frolicking/destruction that they so enjoy. I still like Keith Outten's suggestion though!
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

9. Quote Originally Posted by John Hart
    Thanks for your insights John! Unfortunately, the orchard takes up all the land. Not much room for ponies to do the necessary frolicking/destruction that they so enjoy. I still like Keith Outten's suggestion though!
    ......ORCHARD...........???

Great, he also has a supply of coveted wood for the rest of his life.....

.........horses......got....to....get....horses... .

Sounds pretty tacky to me...
    Jerry

just think of the damage a few horses could inflict on the fruit trees, maybe burls would form, possibly spalting could occur....no rotting fruit lying around stinking up the place.......hummmmmm..02 tod

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans
    just think of the damage a few horses could inflict on the fruit trees, maybe burls would form, possibly spalting could occur....no rotting fruit lying around stinking up the place.......hummmmmm..02 tod
    Hey John,
    What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Chaffee
    Hey John,
    What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Frank
    what`s a few more? bring `em on the kids would love `em.

John.......I can hear you tell that daughter....."You want a horse?....Neigh! Neigh!"................
    Trust me, I understand John's situation as we have the same thing with dogs and cats right now. Nyet!! Not with the birds who already live here. Maybe a dog "someday" when (insert children's names here) are old enough to actually care for it. Their other suggestion was an elephant, but that wouldn't be so practical in similar, but "inflated" ways in the "clean-up" department!

I'm sure we'll get the horse pressure someday...it's big in this area.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans
    what`s a few more? bring `em on the kids would love `em.
    John,
    I’ll never get a lathe ‘till I can park it outside and have a barn fan blowing @ 45° to the dusty chippy mess! …where the geese will pick it over… and the horses will…
    …But somehow I’ve come to think you deserve the double whammy! Err…ah… make that triple or….well… you catch my drift I’m sure.
    BTW: A real man eats goose eggs fried in goose fat for breakfast, and there just ain’t nothin’ like horses for depositing the wealth around the property.
    Frank
    P.S. Happy trails to you…
    P.P.S John, wouldn’t you like to see Stu’s lathe on his roof?