Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: so john hart.....

Thanks Andy....Complete with turning safety equipment! Too bad there's a horse in there!
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

2. When I said "Dad, I want a horse" he bought me an off-road motorbike.....

Smart man!!

In the winter, you just drain the gas tank, and carb, put a squirt of oil in the cylinder, and cover it up, no feed, no grooming, etc etc....

I had lots of friends that had horses, one good buddy's family raised Arabians, they were the WORST animals to be around, but the "Work" horses, now they were good animals to be around. Used to go camping all the time on the WORK horses, and they were nice to be around.

.....horses......got.....to......get.....horses... ...horses.....horses.....

Wow Stu that subbliminal message is getting to me. Course, thankfully, I'm in the city Now where's that real estate flyer
    Making new friends on SMC each and every day

Yeah John...I can see you've seen the down side of horses. I won't bother you anymore.

"Daddy please!.....I want a horse..........Daddy please!"
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Quote Originally Posted by John Hart

Roughly translated: "We don't need no stinking horses!!"
    But John, they're for da chidwen.

Ernie

Ken, NOW CUT THAT OUT!!! John may be imune to your sub messages but they were tested on me as a child and I fell for them each and every time
    Making new friends on SMC each and every day

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Nyvall
    But John, they're for da chidwen.

Ernie
    Besides that, they don't "Stink" they "Smell"

.....horses......got.....to......get.....horses... ...horses.....horses.....two....of.....them...

Yep..you guys are starting to wear me down. Maybe a couple of horses ain't such a bad idea after all. Heck....The dog's gotta eat....I have a nice bandsaw. What's best for horses...3 tpi or 4 tpi?
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunn
    Ken, NOW CUT THAT OUT!!! John may be imune to your sub messages but they were tested on me as a child and I fell for them each and every time
    Aw come on Jim, it can't be that bad, can it...?

Jim Dunn......send Stu in Tokyo your lathe....pay.....for....the....shipping.....

Yep..you guys are starting to wear me down. Maybe a couple of horses ain't such a bad idea after all. Heck....The dog's gotta eat....I have a nice bandsaw. What's best for horses...3 tpi or 4 tpi?
    Way to go John! Earlier this week you were directly involved in causing the Department of Homeland Security to monitor SMC. Now with that comment we'll have PETA monitoring SMC!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

really cats are much better, especially breaded and deap fried, a little long grain rice, some oyster sauce and a nice trail ride after dinner
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I ACCEPT FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM, ALL POSTS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH CONTAINING FACTUAL INFORMATION AS I KNOW IT.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans
    really cats are much better, especially breaded and deap fried, a little long grain rice, some oyster sauce and a nice trail ride after dinner
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I ACCEPT FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM, ALL POSTS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH CONTAINING FACTUAL INFORMATION AS I KNOW IT

hmmmm . . . . you don't have an Ozark restaraunt on the side?
    Every morning I seize the day - but I lose my grip when I grab my coffee. <*//><

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Klaaren

hmmmm . . . . you don't have an Ozark restaraunt on the side?
    nope. but we`ve got all the possum sandwiches you can eat....

actually there was a chineese restraunt years ago up the road from here that was shut down for serving cat just as described.....it` on record with the county health dept......02 tod
    Last edited by tod evans; 02-04-2006 at 10:28 AM.
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I ACCEPT FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM, ALL POSTS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH CONTAINING FACTUAL INFORMATION AS I KNOW IT.

14. We were at the "Farm" the other weekend, and they have horses, cows, etc etc, and a petting zoo of sorts. Well they had rabbits. My youngest daughter says to me "Papa, do you like rabbits...?"

I said "Yes, I do, and the best is with gravy and mashed potatoes...."

The look that came to her face was PRICELESS

The next thing out of her mouth was............

"MOM!!!"

.....horses......got.....to......get.....horses... ...horses.....horses.....two....of.....them......m aybe......three......

nope. but we`ve got all the possum sandwiches you can eat....

actually there was a chineese restraunt years ago up the road from here that was shut down for serving cat just as described.....it` on record with the county health dept......02 tod
    \

I'm thinking about a little place in Eureka Springs, Arkansas where we had some really unusual appetizers a few years back. It was on the hillside below a big old hotel. But I'm guessing you don't live anywhere near there . . . right? Right?
    Every morning I seize the day - but I lose my grip when I grab my coffee. <*//><