Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turner Interview: Steve Clardy

Glad to know a little more about you Steve.

2. Nice to meet you Steve!!

You sure do nice work!

Cheers!

Good to meet you Steve. Looked up some old posts of your work. Man, incredible stuff.

4. Steve, I greatly admire your cabinet and stairway construction skills. You know you and I kidded around about you coming way down here to redo my kitchen. I wish it were possible. I have not seen a lot of your lathe turning but I seem to recall there were some unfortunate bowl/platter disintegration incidents and ufo reports..... Has the frequency of those strange problems diminished?
    Big Mike

I have done so much with so little for so long I am now qualified to do anything with nothing......

P.S. If you are interested in plans for any project that I post, just put some money in an envelope and mail it to me and I will keep it.

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Where's Your brother??
    You are his keeper.
    Great to get the details and great Email as well .
    Glad to call you friend.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Wow!! What a surprise to see this this morning!!
    Thanks for all the comments

Thanks for letting the doo outa the bag about me Mark

I've meet several creekers over the past three years, and when typing up Marks memo He sent, I was just kinda brain dead trying to think of all the names.
    I have enjoyed meeting everyone, either at the woodshow, breakfasts, or at Terrys annual barbecue feasts

It's great to put a few more details behind the face of a guy who's work I've admired for a long time!!! It's been a pleasure, Steve and the pleasure has been all mine!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

You are one CUTE dude!

Hey Steve,
    That's a good looking picture on your avatar, man! There is a lot of "character" in that mug shot! It's hard to believe that it is for real?

In my younger days when all the guys in town were out deer hunting, I used to have a lot of late-night luck in the local honky-tonks. With that said, most of the ladies who would be seen with me would make YOU look like Paris Hilton! As Willie said in one of his songs, "I went to bed with a 10 at 2 and woke up with a 2 at 10!" In retrospect, that wasn't bad for a guy who is a -8!

Whatever, Steve, thanks for the humorous and "real-life" interview!

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

Nice to meet you Steve.

Ernie

Hi Steve.... It is good to know more the guy behind the most famous face on SMC

Thanks for the great interview and many great posts.

Excellent interview. Steve, I admire people who do what you do for a living and do it well as you obviously do!

Corey

Steve is very talented and a great guy. If you are ever passing through Edwards MO look him up it is worth your time. If you get to the Dairy farm you have gone too far.
    Joe

Thanks Joe. So how you been since you were up here?

Steve,
    well, I am still fat, and I bet you are still skinny. I have not gotten to see the local creekers as much as I would like, been busy with wrk and family. But I can't complain too much.
    Joe