Looking into a heater for the shop. Shop size 720sqft.
Last time I used a forced air kerosene that would cook me out in about 30 minutes. needless to say, a bit overkill and always ran out of kerosene at the worst times!
Saw this Cadet "The Hot One" at Home Depot for $265 and it got me to thinking. No more kerosene, no more fumes, no more burned pant legs..hmmmmm. That, and I'm just a teensy bit fire shy right now.
This heater runs on 240v 16.7amps at 4000watts and throws around 13,000btu on high.
Would love to hear from someone who has one or has been around one. Hate to end up with just a glorified hair dryer!!