Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened to AMT

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hollingsworth
    John, I have been to your website several times lately and you haven't put up anything since Jan. I enjoy your demos/reviews. When will you be posting some new material? Thanks Mark
    This Sunday finally. I had shoot with Jos last Tuesday and Andrea today. SHoul dbe able to doit weekly again. DVD learning curve was a b....
    John Lucas
    woodshopdemos

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bunton
    Don,
    I am looking for the upper wheel bracket / hinge assembly, I do have the part #'s.
    This is for a bandsaw, I presume?

If it's a 14" cast iron frame saw, they are fairly generic, and there's a very good chance that the equivalent parts from another import saw (like a Grizzly G1019 or Jet JWBS-14) will fit.

Unhappy My AMT story....

Bought a 16" scroll saw from 'em LONG ago. Very heavy, smooth, quiet....Still workin' like a dream. Too bad that they aren't around.

Quote Originally Posted by John Lucas
    This Sunday finally. I had shoot with Jos last Tuesday and Andrea today. SHoul dbe able to doit weekly again. DVD learning curve was a b....
    Thanks for the reply John. I look forward to your new demos. Mark

Adios catalog

As most of you folks probably, I have a slew of catalogs. And AMT - being alphabetically sorted - is at, or near, the start. Time for it to go to the recycle bin.

Gee, I guess I should go through them and see what other relics are in there. I usually just pitch old stuff when I get a replacement.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Fitzgerald

If it's a 14" cast iron frame saw, they are fairly generic, and there's a very good chance that the equivalent parts from another import saw (like a Grizzly G1019 or Jet JWBS-14) will fit.

Thank you Kent.
    I went to the Grizzly site and looked at the manual for the 14" band saws, they sure do look my saw I will be ordering the parts next week.

jim, if you`re speaking of the importer of tai/chi equipment i believe sunhill has access to the amt line? welcome! .02 tod
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I ACCEPT FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM, ALL POSTS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH CONTAINING FACTUAL INFORMATION AS I KNOW IT.

saw is up and running

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Fitzgerald

Kent, I received my parts from Grizzly and finally got time to install them the saw is working great. Thank you all for taking the time to help.

Jim Bunton