Thread: Harbor Freight in Saddle Brook, NJ?

Harbor Freight in Saddle Brook, NJ?

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm in Manhattan. www.harborfreightusa.com lists a retail store in Saddle Brook, New Jersey, but they don't list a phone number and I can't find the number online. Does anyone here know the number or if this HF location even exists? I don't want to drive out there to find they've closed or don't stock what I need.

Thanks!

Josh

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Welcome Josh. Sorry can't help you with the ####.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Hi, Josh, and welcome. I'm a 22-year New Yorker myself.

I suspect the Saddle Brook store's not open yet. My local HF store was listed on the website w/o a phone number while it was under construction.

Couldn't hurt to dial one of the other NJ stores and see if they know anything.

Good thinking, Kent. I called the other NJ store and they told me Saddle Brook won't be open until May or June. Bummer.

harbor frieght

Josh
    The harbor frieght in brick, ocean county nj is open. Its about 1 hour from manhatten. GSP Exit 91. But if your willing to drive that far then go to the Woodcraft store in allentown pa straight shot on 78 west .....much better toys

Thanks, Bill. Woodcraft has great stuff for sure, but Harbor Freight serves a niche for cheap-skates like me! Decided to go with mail order. No need to leave the island...

I've been at a loss since the WoodWorker Warehouse stores closed in my area of NJ. There were two stores 15 minutes from my home. One was conveniently on the way home from work.

I still am wondering why no other woodworking retailer filled this void. Perhaps this may be happening now. I sure hope so.
    -Jeff