Thread: Oak Crown Moulding in DFW

Oak Crown Moulding in DFW

Does anyone in the DFW area know of a good place to buy hardwood crown moulding? I can't find anything useful at Seconds and Surplus. A guy at Rockler sent me to G&S in Terrell and they had none. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Just thought I would answer my own question in case somebody else needs some hardwood moulding in this area. I went to Bee Building Supply in Plano. They had a great selection of all kinds of moulding.

Hi Kevin. Bee building supply also carries a good selection of hardwood veneer plywood, I bought some at their yard in Melissa.
    Best Regards, Ken

R E Sweeney just east of down town Fort Worth has a lot of mouldings in several species. I got some very nice Ash mouldlings there a few years ago. Their showroom has samples of all the different types. The company is also know as RESDoor, as they build custom doors there also. Don't know if Hogan Hardwoods has mouldings in Grand Prairie or not. Barney Robinson Hardwoods on East Lancaster in Fort Worth has some trim items, but used to be limited.
    I'm sure other from the Dallas area will pop up with some ideas from that side of the world Jim
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.