Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Weekend Doin's"

I'm dubious about shop time, although I'd really like to get in there! I suspect there will be a bunch of outdoor lawn/garden activities, especially if I can get some "little hands" helping.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

State wrestling tourney tomorrow for my son, clean the shop on sunday after church, and complete the finish on a spalted maple bowl.

My wife is going to a bowling tournament on Sat so I have control of the kid. I have to help him with a school project. His fourth grade class has to build replicas of lighthouse.found on the oceans or the great lakes. My son picked one from the lakes, its square so that should be easier than a tapered cylinder. After that fiasco,I'm going install a brush to keep the lower wheel clean on my bandsaw. So off to "THE BORG''. Maybe practice dovetails and work on my tool cabinet that I messed up last week.
    Michael Gibbons

I think I like opening day of deer season more than any udder day of the year. It's like Christmas wit guns. - Remnar Soady

That bear is going to eat him alive. Go help him! That bear doesn't need any help! - The Three Stooges

Probably work on this little gitter that I picked up for $1000 a 1994 S10 4 cyl automatic with new tires.
    Most all the miles are highway miles all 161 thousand & till doesn't burn oil. There is a canopy shell that goes with it that I'll have to go pick up in the next few weeks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bart Leetch; 04-01-2006 at 1:22 AM.
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen