Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thanks A Million

We are VERY sorry!

Tyler,
    I am VERY sorry that I am late in responding. I only heard about your mom late last night and was out of town for the day.

Shakespeare once wrote that, "Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets its hour upon the stage and then is heard no more". The above expression of the frailty of life is simplified by the clegy at almost every funeral by the words, "Dust to dust. Ashes to ashes".

Such may be life but such is NOT an expression of the spirit, heritage and everlasting influence of a life. Your mom's spirit and influence will live forever in YOUR heart and the hearts of all of your family. You will certainly honor your mom's life in everything that you accomplish and in everything that your children and grandchildren accomplish. At this moment, she is celebrating the accomplishments of her earthly "hour upon the stage". As difficult as it may be right now, you and your family must join her in this well-deserved celebration. Remember. She is watching through clear unclouded eyes and will expect nothing less.

Judi and I send our sincerest condolences and prayers to you and your family at this time of grieving. May the GOD of your choice give you peace.

Dale and Judi Thompson

ps. I hope that you assured her that I have been behaving VERY well lately. I wish that I could say the same about Andy.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Thompson
    Tyler,

ps. I hope that you assured her that I have been behaving VERY well lately. I wish that I could say the same about Andy.
    ROTFLOL!!!
    She knows Dale, She knows.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Tyler - Out of respect to your mom, I'm choosing not to respond to the slanderous innuendo tendered by Mr. Pesh which suggests everything but the proper decorum and stature I'm currently displaying. Instead, I think I join you on the floor and roll about some.
    Only the Blue Roads

Tyler,

Please accept my condolences.

Linda

Hope you are doing ok

Tyler,
    So sorry to hear about your loss. Even when you know a life is going to end, it does little to soften the blow.
    May you and your family take comfort in knowing your mother is no longer in pain and in a better place.
    Scott
    "Don't call me a Perfectionist, that's not quite the right word."

Tyler - I'm sorry to hear about your mom. My mother passed away a few years ago and even though you know it is for the best (my mom had pretty severe and painful cancer) it is really hard to say goodbye.

Now go in the shop and make her something really nice.

Mike

Just a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Hoyt
    Tyler - Out of respect to your mom, I'm choosing not to respond to the slanderous innuendo tendered by Mr. Pesh which suggests everything but the proper decorum and stature I'm currently displaying. Instead, I think I join you on the floor and roll about some.
    Tyler,
    Can you BELIEVE Andy?? Somehow I KNOW that your MOM will be assigned as his Guardian Angel. As we all know, he needs the VERY BEST!!

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

And this is Ken..........sitting in Idaho....listening to the Dale and Andy show.....looking down.......shaking his head.........
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

So sorry for your loss, Tyler.
    Tony

Tyler,

I belatedly found your post. I share with the other SMC members a feeling of special kinship for you and my thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad time.

Jerry

((((((((((((((((Tyler)))))))))))))))) Sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how difficult this time must be for you.

Tyler I just saw your post. Please accept my condolences. I lost mine to and know it is hard even though it was for the best.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Tyler, I just noticed this post too. Your mom must have been one special lady to have had a son like you. My family will toss in a few words with the big guy upstairs for you tonight.
    Officially Retired!!!!!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

1,036 miles NW of Keith Burns

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Stratton
    Tyler, I just noticed this post too. Your mom must have been one special lady to have had a son like you. My family will toss in a few words with the big guy upstairs for you tonight.
    Thank you so much for the well wishes and needed prayers.
    We, as many of you know have many details and adjustments to make.
    The ole gal was very well organized which makes the tasks easier.
    She refered to me lovingly as "her one and only rotten son ."

I didn't know of lttle important parts of her life until family, friends and co workers started sharing the many ways she impacted their lives
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Sorry to hear about your loss Tyler. I know how much my Mom means to me, so I can only imagine how hard it must be.

My prayers and best to you and your family.

Pete
    "Last year we couldn't win at home. This year we can't win on the road.
    My failure as a coach is that I can't think of any other place to play."
    - Harry Neale, Vancouver Canucks