Thread: Texas Mesquite Art Festival???

Texas Mesquite Art Festival???

Is anyone else going to the Tx Mesquite Art Festival at Ft. Concho, (San Angelo, Tx.) this weekend? If any other "Creekers" are going to be there Maybe we can Hook Up while there, so Sound off if you're going to attend, and we can try to arrange a way to meet. The LOML and I will be going down Tomorrow Morning, (Sat) to spend the day, and probably overnight there as well.

Details of the show can be found by clicking on the San Angelo site of the Texas Mesquite website. http://www.texasmesquiteassn.org/

I think KC is supposed to be participating there, or at least he was planning on it a couple of months ago.

Hope to see some of you there, after all, "CheeseHeads" aren't the only ones who are supposed to have Fun.
    "Some Mistakes provide Too many Learning Opportunities to Make only Once".

Norman, KC posted about going yesterday and I think someone else said they would look him up there.
    Good, Fast, Cheap--Pick two.

I would love to go but I need to finish a kitchen cabinet job this weekend. If I had known about this several weeks ago I would have made a point to make plans. Hope you get some goods pics of some nice stuff that you may be able to share with us. Have fun

keith
    The Beach Bum Woodworker

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Arnold
    Norman, KC posted about going yesterday and I think someone else said they would look him up there.
    Thanks Cecil. I've been out of town for a few days and hadn't got through all the posts to see if he had posted anything about going. Why don't you just come on up too, and maybe stop by Katy and drag a few of them "Creekers" along with you, (and even some 'O them Houstonians as well). We've just gotta get a little activity going down here in the Southwest to keep up with them "CheeseHeads" 'n all that fun they've been having. It wouldn't be too bad if'n some 'O them Arkysawers got lost on a weekend drive 'n showed up there as well. There's some places there that put out some purdy good "Vittles" as well.
    "Some Mistakes provide Too many Learning Opportunities to Make only Once".

Norman, I'd love to but have obligated myself to mosey over to LA and make a donation to the native Americans this week-end. I think the problem we have is that the state is so Big (of course no one ever heard a Texan say that before) that it's tough to find a good central area for a get together, vittles and maybe some adult beverage.
    Good, Fast, Cheap--Pick two.