Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Creeker Visit~La Crosse, WI

I owe Howl ANOTHER "Debt of Gratitude"! HEH HEH

Hi Folks,
    The repercussions of my ill-fated trip to LaCrosse NEVER seem to stop.
    As all of us who were there know, everything that has “haunted” us since that trip is Howl’s fault!

In the most recent of the many tragedies that have befallen me since my LaCrosse “indiscretion”, my daughter and her two semi-legitimate rugrats paid us an agonizing three-day visit (actually it was 2 days, 22 hours, 17 minutes and 43 seconds). Stacey actually claims that her rugrats are MY grandkids! Imagine THAT!

I wanted to try out my GRANNY PANTIES and you can see that Stace and I were drawn closer together than we have been since the day that she was born. Once “the chord” was cut, she was pretty much on her own. Being the concerned, forward-looking father that I was, I had a full-time job lined up for her three months before she was even born! I must be a Prince among mere humans!!

Anyway, I also knew that she was a bit upset with having to trade in her sporty mini-SUV for a full-sized van as a result of her expanded family. What an opportunity for a timid guy like ME!! I must have rubbed her patience raw with a number of brilliant “Soccer Mom” comments. Whatever, I think that what caused the eventual nuclear reaction was when I offered to give her the GRANNY PANTIES for her birthday in two years. The last words I remember saying were, “ Soccer Mom Van today, GRANNY PANTIES in two years”! POW!!

The gurgling mound of bloody gore on my face is the former location of my mouth and teeth. There must be a moral lesson here: NEVER, EVER, offer a gift of size 56 GRANNY PANTIES to a newly appointed “Soccer Mom Van” driver!! It gets even WORSE if she is your redheaded daughter and is paying you back for YEARS of verbal abuse.

On the OTHER hand, she could NEVER pay me back for my cherished memories of her life and accomplishments. My LOVE for her would pale the treasures of the Pharaohs of Egypt!

I think that she feels the same way about me but she sure has strange ways of showing it!

In the meantime, what do I do with the GRANNY PANTIES? At present, they are hung on the “Wall of Fame” in my shop – right by the main light switch! They join the “pictured” key hanger that Stacey made for me in Kindergarten and Cupid’s (my deceased shop cat) last toy mouse and collar. That, folks, is HOLY ground!!

Dale T.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

how in the h#ll did i miss this one? must be asleep at the wheel! what a motley looking crew, each-n-every one. glad ya`ll had a good time and hope to meet all of you sometime! tod
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I ACCEPT FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM, ALL POSTS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH CONTAINING FACTUAL INFORMATION AS I KNOW IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Thompson
    I wanted to try out my GRANNY PANTIES and you can see that Stace and I were drawn closer together than we have been since the day that she was born.
    GRANNY%20PANTIES-STACE%20AND%20I.JPG
    Pesh,
    Some guys have all the luck…Since I started wearing my shop tool I haven’t been able to get closer than ten feet to a woman!!!

Frank
    Last edited by Frank Chaffee; 05-13-2006 at 2:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans
    hope to meet all of you sometime! tod
    Are you sure about that tod? Wearing of the appropriate shop tool attire is required.

You'll recognize me in my new summer attire below, except I'll also have the handy shop tool attire on. Just for clarification, that's a picture of a model not me.

hillbilly overalls.jpg

If I ever get down your way, look out. As I said in the ice cream thread, I'd like to help you make some of that ice cream. Sounds gooooood.

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

You have put me in a VERY untenable position!!

[QUOTE=Frank Chaffee Since I started wearing my shop tool I haven’t been able to get closer than ten feet to a woman!!! Frank[/QUOTE]

Dear Arena,
    As mentioned, you have put me in a position where I am torn between a valued friendship and my normal mean and nasty self. Come to think of it, it's NOT really much of a choice. My mean and nasty nature ALWAYS wins out.

With THAT said, by now, you should know me better than to leave me with an opening like the above quote. Therefore, anything I say from here on is all YOUR fault. I just hope that Erin isn't monitoring this thread for pictures - AGAIN!!

Here goes: If ten feet is the closest distance that you have gotten with your "shop tool" ON, have you seriously considered the potential distance multiplier involved should you have chosen the only alternative mode of attire??

EGADS!!! I am SOOOOO sorry!

Please don't EVER do this to me again! My conscience is KILLING me!

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

Pesh,
    To paraphrase another Creeker;
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans
    not with a 10 foot pole!
    Frank

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Your right Pesh. She got all your good looks.
    Your wife's still got her's.
    For once I'm speachless.
    I'm just glad I could bring you closer together.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Revenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Howell
    Your right Pesh. She got all your good looks.
    Your wife's still got her's.
    For once I'm speachless.
    I'm just glad I could bring you closer together.
    Hey Howl,
    Apparently you have never heard of "The Pesh's Polygon"! The locals up in Bayfield try to give it the HUSH! HUSH! treatment because of its potentially devastating impact on "foreign" tourist dollars such as those from Minnesota. The "Polygon" covers thousands of square miles of the upper Great lakes.

Seasoned mariners and aviators alike who are in the "know", TREMBLE at the mere MENTION of "The Polygon". Vessels and aircraft of ALL sizes and flags have been known to totally vanish within the green mists and bottomless whirlpools of the ominous "Polygon"! No trace has EVER been found of those who fall from the grace of the "Power of the Polygon".

If they were not protected for national security reasons, top secret Navy documents would reveal that the USS Missouri once declined an invitation to visit Bayfield because the Captain could not secure the full grace of "The Power of the Polygon" to guarantee the safe passage of his ship.

What evil lurks in the HEART of "The Polygon"? The "Pesh" knows! HEH! HEH! HEH!

Has "SUPER THONG" fallen from grace? Well, with all of the ultruistic benevolence that I can must muster, I must say - NOT YET!!

Although he is walking a perilously thin line, without further transgressions against "The Pesh", he can be assured of fair skies, starlit nights, warm winds in the direction of his destination and safe secure ports in even the mildest of storms!

Have a GREAT boating season, Tyler!

Dale T.
    Last edited by Dale Thompson; 05-14-2006 at 8:10 PM.

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    So which is it Pesh? Polygon or Pentigon.
    And Yes the Bayfield Locals have been very successful at seperating me from my hard earned dollars. In great quantities I might add.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Remember - you are marginal!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Howell
    So which is it Pesh? Polygon or Pentigon.
    And Yes the Bayfield Locals have been very successful at seperating me from my hard earned dollars. In great quantities I might add.
    Howl,
    Corrections have been made. I had "pentagon" on the mind but that is not compatible with your typical routes. "Polygon" is the word, man.

Beware, correcting "The Pesh" can be considered as a transgression unless he is in one of his RARE good moods!! Consider yourself lucky - VERY LUCKY!!

Dale T.