Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Creeker Visit~La Crosse, WI

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    Thanks again for giving us some of your time. It was indeed a pleasure!
    I second that Bill, it was most certainly our pleasure! I really enjoyed being in your presence.
    Thanks for hanging out with us!
    Frank

It was certainly OUR privilege!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Grumbine
    closest I came to seeing any real cheese was on Dale's head!
    Bill
    Bill,
    Great visit! Thank you for referring to the cheese that was on my head and graciously ignoring the stuff that was growing out of my ears!
    I hope that you had a good trip home.

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

Don't feel TOO bad!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald
    as I read this thread I am in total envy!
    Ken,
    Forget the "envy" part! If you had been there and been the innocent victim of all the abuse that I suffered, you would have felt a lot safer in Peking, China, than in the relatively close locale of Idaho! Of course, maybe you are a nicer guy than I am and have more friends. HHHMMMM????

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Thompson
    Ken,
    Forget the "envy" part! If you had been there and been the innocent victim of all the abuse that I suffered, you would have felt a lot safer in Peking, China, than in the relatively close locale of Idaho! Of course, maybe you are a nicer guy than I am and have more friends. HHHMMMM????

Dale T.
    Hey sweet,
    Since 1949, this town has been known as “Beijing”. Please run your future posts by me for proofreading to avoid further embarrassment.
    Yours,
    Arena

It's all relative!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Chaffee
    Hey sweet,
    Since 1949, this town has been known as “Beijing”. Please run your future posts by me for proofreading to avoid further embarrassment.
    Yours,
    Arena
    Arena,
    At the time, I was living in Constantinople, Turkey, and we did not receive news on a regular basis. My only embarrassment is when you call me "sweet". I already have Cousin John in quarantine. Need I add a SECOND cell?? It sounds as though you are still trying to get that Liberal monkey off of your back. May the force be with you!!

Dale T.

Darling Dale, my friend,
    Please know that my maternal grandmother’s maiden name is “DuLac”, and my gf’s mother was born in Istanbul, but she has roots in France.
    Yours truly,
    Frank, (aka, Arena)

Hey!.........Hey!..........Hey! You 2.........Are we going to have to notify a moderator?.........Huh Pesh?.....Huh Frank?.Make them earn those big wages?
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Furthermore Dale,
    I have connections that could allow you entrance to Paleolithic caverns, in which I would gladly leave you if you do not shape up soon!
    Stil yers,
    Frank

Wow!
    my post #666!!!
    Last edited by Frank Chaffee; 04-25-2006 at 11:28 PM.

Bill, glad you made it home OK. Perhaps your bag decided to visit a water park or two here in the Dells. I'll wait a day or two and check at the station. Hopefully it wasn't the bag with the "Shop Thong". It was indeed a pleasure meeting you. I do believe you won for coming the farthest, although not the longest trip, time wise. That of course goes to Pesh and Cousin John. The timer ran out of batteries before their journey had ended.

I thought I was being smart by choosing to sit in the middle next to Cousin John. Alas, there was so much going on on both sides and accross from me, that my eyes just glazed over and I missed most of all the conversations. My mind was also pre-occupied, as it has been over these last several months, with slogging through boxes of stuff to be unpacked.
    Next time, watch out.

Pesh, I WILL make my way to Peshtigo, so you best start taking precautions NOW. I figure I'll be able to find your place without any problem. Just look for the area without trees.

Spring, I'm not even sure I thanked you for the garage warming gift? Well, if I didn't THANKS. I will find a use for it. And thanks for the idea about the bench dogs.

Ken, in Idaho, the next time you find yourself in the glorious land of cows and cheese, you should let us know. Nothing we'd like more than to have a lot of fun at your expense [read you're buying]. Or anybody else for that matter.

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

Oh Dale!!!
    Yes. I'm a klutz with coffee, especially when reading this post

Oh. Don't worry about a lawsuit coming your way. The creek over the road is flooded and the mailman can't get out to deliver the papers to you

Hey all you cheeseheads that was at Tylers get together.

You will never guess what Tyler sent me in the mail today

A bag of goodies with a very important tool in it. Thats all I'm telling ya for now

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clardy
    Hey all you cheeseheads that was at Tylers get together.

You will never guess what Tyler sent me in the mail today

A bag of goodies with a very important tool in it. Thats all I'm telling ya for now
    Pictures, please.

Erin
    Junior Deputy Picture Police

(we know!)
    For all your days prepare and treat them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear; When you are the hammer, strike.

Mmmnnnn

It's Green!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clardy
    Mmmnnnn

It's Green!!
    Something to make the rest of the civilized world GREEN with envy.

Get somebody to take a picture of you using it or at least showing it off.

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

I can see Steve making a comment about a photo...."It'll be a cold day in _____!"
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....