After being a long-time lurker on the Pond, I think I've also found a new home here. And what great features!
I'm 55 and just retired from the federal government this January, so I expect once I finish this huge honey-do list I'll have more shop time. I've been "hobby woodworking" for about 15 years in my basement shop. Someday hope to have a separate shop, hopefully where I make my "final retirement home," which will definitely be somewhere south of here! I'm truely sick of all this snow and cold (still covered by the almost 2 feet we got last Sunday and Monday). Most of my projects are furniture (mostly small pieces, like plant stands, etc., but some larger stuff - beds, dressers) and occasionally some scroll work. I live in northern Virginia with wife and 2 teenage sons (married daughter lives in Raleigh with my 7 month old granddaughter).

I never posted much on the Pond, except for an occasional question (for which I always got good advice), but am determined to be more active, especially after seeing how easy everything works here at the Creek. What a great format!