Thread: Jim Shaver

Cool Jim Shaver

It is supposed to get up to about 70 deg in Anniston, Al, today. How warm was it when you were here?
    Jim Fuller Lineville, Al

Heat wave here........may hit 30 degrees. A welcome relief from the -15 last week. Northern Wisconsin

RJ

I was in Alberville Al on a project two weeks ago. It was 30 degrees. I was in Massena NY last week. There it was 30 below zero. I don't get any luck. Chances are I'll be in Texas in August.

Chances are I'll be in Texas in August.
    That's guaranteed to get you out of that "thirty degree" rut...

About 51 degrees here right now. Ugly cloudy day, but I'd glad we finally got some rain.

Dave

you gotta be kiddin'

Here it is only February and it got up to 54 degrees in NH no less. Almost time for this Yankee to put in the air conditioner.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Blog Entries

First real thaw!

We had two days of thaw this week. First time it has been above freezing in a long while. Still have lots of white stuff if anyone wants some.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Beats ice and power outages.

Supposed to get an inch or more of rain tomorrow, on top of the 28 to 30" of snow we got Monday. Break out the boats, water, water everywhere....

Sunday, it freezes then Monday, it snows again.

Ahhhhh, New Jersey in February.....
    Walt

It will be 85 degrees here in Miami, Florida this afternoon. Can't work in the shop since all my tools are in storage awaiting the compleation of my new shop under construction in North Fl. Guess I will HAVE to crank up the Harley & go for a ride to cool off.
    For all you up north we still have some vacant land available in Florida so "Come on down" and enjoy the sun.

Jerry
    Jerry in the Sunshine State
    Nam Vet, 67-68
    "If you're going to be stupid you got to be tough"

Mr. Fuller

Hi Jim,

You mean I MISSED the warmth of the south by just a few weeks...darn, and I thought I HAD experienced it, the kind and sincere warmth of the people I met while I was there....

-6 C today.....it feels warm here too!

Take Care,
    Jim

There calling for Rain turning to ice then snow about 8" for Detroit today. Just saw Carol the routerlady on the local news. She's in town at the home show at Ford Field bet they will have low turn out with the weather forcast.

Originally posted by Dave Arbuckle
    Chances are I'll be in Texas in August.
    That's guaranteed to get you out of that "thirty degree" rut...
    Not likely. It might be ONE HUNDRED THIRTY !!!

Hahahahaha!!!

Jason

George@Colonel's Workshop Guest
    Good Morning Jim,

Its raining cats and dogs here in Havertown PA. With all that snow and clogged storm sewers threatening to flood, we are escaping to Silver Spring to see #3 grandson Baptised tomorrow. Its raining there too, so there is enough water to go around: very fitting for a Baptism!

George