Thread: Dirty Turning Phase 2(Drawing and Stealing) #1 Jim Dunn

Dirty Turning Phase 2(Drawing and Stealing) #1 Jim Dunn

The games have begun! The drawing has taken place (see first pic) and they will be revealed one at a time in the order they were sent in. NOTE: DO NOT SEND YOUR WOOD UNTIL THE DRAWING AND STEALING PROCESS IS CONCLUDED! Here is the First entries draw. It is:

JIM DUNN your draw is :

Sassafras. Much nicer then the picture! It had juat been sealed and is wet! from Kurt Rosenzweig. (See second Pic)

Jim, you will have the opportunity to steal at the end. (Stealing means you can switch your draw for anyone elses that has been revealed. Once a drawn blank has been stolen 3 times it can not be stolen again.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Christopher K. Hartley; 05-08-2006 at 6:56 PM.
    Success is the sum of Failure and Learning

Puter trouble kept me from responding till now. Great looking wood. I've not turned sassafras before.

How's this for the Heebie Jeebies, been working at a house all day on-----------SASSAFRAS Lane. The wood must be talking to me
    Making new friends on SMC each and every day

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunn
    Puter trouble kept me from responding till now. Great looking wood. I've not turned sassafras before.

How's this for the Heebie Jeebies, been working at a house all day on-----------SASSAFRAS Lane. The wood must be talking to me
    Unbelievable things do happen don't they? Interesting!
    Success is the sum of Failure and Learning