Thread: picture: Heracles Vs The Neman Lion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

picture: Heracles Vs The Neman Lion

this was part of my 'greek' series of vessels. It is a bleached maple vase with a greek motif reproduction. This was originally a round picture. Notice how it came out an oval - but I admit it still looks nice.
    Sometimes you just get lucky.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --------------------------------------------
    Out of my mind. Back in 5 minutes.

where'd all the replys go?

Nick

The vase looks very nice! I just ordered a new mini lathe and am anxious to start turning some wood. I can only hope to create something as beautiful as that some day.
    "The idea that "violence doesn't solve anything" is a historically untrue and immoral doctrine. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. People that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms."

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Leonard
    Nick
    The vase looks very nice! I just ordered a new mini lathe and am anxious to start turning some wood. I can only hope to create something as beautiful as that some day.
    Thanks for the kind words. If I am creating anything that anybody likes, it is only because I have practiced. That's all it boils down to. Keep at it and you'll be turning out pieces you're happy with in no time. peace.