Thread: What can I sell?

What can I sell?

I see a lot of people selling tools from time to time but seldom any thing else. I know this isn't Ebay and God save us if it ever becomes anthing like that but I have 2 nice oval Marvin windows that are leftovers. I don't have these kinds of things often-maybe once a year if that. Is it OK to offer them here (moderator)? What are the rules if there are any? I recently joined and participate regularly so I don't want anyone to be annoyed with me.

Hi Ben,

You might try and offer the windows in the "Woodworkers Classified" section of the Creek. Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Grunow
    I see a lot of people selling tools from time to time but seldom any thing else. I know this isn't Ebay and God save us if it ever becomes anthing like that but I have 2 nice oval Marvin windows that are leftovers. I don't have these kinds of things often-maybe once a year if that. Is it OK to offer them here (moderator)? What are the rules if there are any? I recently joined and participate regularly so I don't want anyone to be annoyed with me.
    "eBay"???? Whew...Glad you threw that part in there! Anyhow, Rick gave you good information. Put stuff like that in the "Classifieds" here at the Creek. It does not have to be directly WW tools/supplies. As long as you're not a dealer of, for instance, Marvin windows and just have something of that nature left over from a remodel project or such, it's cool. It is, recommended, however, to include pricing for items and, if the item(s) sells, please come back and edit the thread to let folks know same! Thanks!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Thank you-got a PM from an interested creeker but to the classifieds I go in the future.

Yes, you're welcome to use the classifieds forum, but not for commercial use. We do monitor it in case folks appear to be taking advantage. Also, we try to limit it to woodworking related items if possible--wouldn't want the whole internet registering here just to post a classified ad..
    _Aaron_
    SawmillCreek Administrator