Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING! wisconsin to have?

WARNING! wisconsin to have?

invasion from a small but dangerous squad of michiganders (alias creekers) there mission is to search and destroy as many brauts, beers and anything else that gets in there way! if you encounter such brigade please assume the postion of having beer and food in hand and you will be un harmed they are known for the interst in wood working and are quite often seen in such areas that pratice it.. they are recruiting as well and will be glad to sign up new recruits. the existing squad is small but have many silent partners so dont take them at face value there support and strengths are larger than what appears.. this has been a emergency broadcast system announcment if any further updates come forth they will be interupted wisconsins normal lifestyle the dates have been set for the the wknd of june24th so be prepared... the local michigan wooden soldier.
    If in Doubt? Build it Stought!

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Where is the target and do you need support troops from the west??
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Howell
    Where is the target and do you need support troops from the west??
    the target is near the reeds burg area and will encompass the spring green area as well, note that is privealedged info and shouldnt be passed on, yes we would greatly appreciate your support tyler, would like to have your help in this endeavor, BUT dont bring your thong we have differnt uniforms and can fit you with something more appropiate....

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau
    the target is near the reeds burg area and will encompass the spring green area as well, note that is privealedged info and shouldnt be passed on, yes we would greatly appreciate your support tyler, would like to have your help in this endeavor, BUT dont bring your thong we have differnt uniforms and can fit you with something more appropiate....
    Larry: Perhaps you should alert local law enforcement in advance. Also maybe check Post office "wanted" posters. There could be trouble ?! Sounds ominous but fun. Please display later the cast of attendees. Unfortunately, I have a B'day commitment here or I could help with disposing of beer and brats. Keep us updated and pics will be appreciated but no thongs or speedos.
    Jerry

I think the best advice I can offer all concerned is:

Run fast, run far!!

And that applies to the invaders as well as the invadees.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

So do you cheeseheads have a warning system in place?

One if by land - Two if by Lake ?
    Use the fence Luke

Exclamation

Ahem!!! Well, it just so happens that the Wisconsin Force has increased by TWO, as of yesterday!!! My oldest daughter returned home from Florida to live with us for a while!!! But, our "secret weapon" at this time is in the form of her daughter, who as it happens, will turn a mighty 1 year old on the 24th!!! So, bring it on...My grandbaby will take care of the tough stuff and I'll handle the light work!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

advance warning!

i dont think the cheese heads are that far advanced to have early warning systems. they are kinda like the passenger pigoens destined to fall but the advice of checking out the post office for other terriosts is a good idea. this mission will be well documented and should be politically correct. we will enist srgent john for the documentation. he is well versed in this manuver and will do the best job. we also have karl who wil be in charge of the food supply so we will be well taken care for this very dangerous mission. and what he cant provide us ("rednecks")-code name for the troops. We will gather ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    Ahem!!! Well, it just so happens that the Wisconsin Force has increased by TWO, as of yesterday!!! My oldest daughter returned home from Florida to live with us for a while!!! But, our "secret weapon" at this time is in the form of her daughter, who as it happens, will turn a mighty 1 year old on the 24th!!! So, bring it on...My grandbaby will take care of the tough stuff and I'll handle the light work!!!
    boy that sounds like we will be needing reenforcements since the wisconsin force has increased so we will belookin for the new recruits to help our missioin

boy that sounds like we will be needing reenforcements since the wisconsin force has increased so we will belookin for the new recruits to help our missioin
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I'm shakin' in my boots now!!! I just gave orders to the women-folk to start savin' all the used diapers!!! Baby Madison has been given the "all clear" for Mission Poop-a-Lot! Another buddy volunteered to man an ultralight (Don't want those precious little bombs in a closed cockpit, you know! ) to drop the "packages" enroute! We'll handle it!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!

BUT dont bring your thong we have differnt uniforms and can fit you with something more appropiate....
    ...would this be your version of said "different uniforms"?

Karl: will any CHEESE be served??
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Olexa
    Karl: will any CHEESE be served??
    Hey Jerry, I have the other half of the food detail on Saturday and yes, we will have cheese. And brats. Lots of brats. And beer. Lots and lots of beer!!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    And brats. Lots of brats. And beer. Lots and lots of beer!!!!
    You're running a day-care and serving beer??? Wow!!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Ash
    ...would this be your version of said "different uniforms"?

Gee, I sure do hope Tyler didn't send him one 'o those thong thingies!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas