Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING! wisconsin to have?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Olexa
    Karl: will any CHEESE be served??
    Note: in Wisconsin, cheese is both a food group and an offensive weapon.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    Gee, I sure do hope Tyler didn't send him one 'o those thong thingies!!!
    He'd be better off if I did.
    Rumor has it these guys are......unrestrained
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Better activate the national guard...I suspect trouble....Hide the cheese i'm really envious...John M. ("Spring" on the P.O. posters ) appointed me a semi honorary cheesehead last year so I guess I could sneak in w/o being labeled a Chicago type. But my family has a big surprise B'Day thing scheduled and won't tell me details but I have to attend...So, if you guys don't end up in jail or court, have a beer and some cheese and toast my absence. Gosh, would love to see Karl's new home, etc...Sigh.. BTW,will Brett be there??
    Jerry

BTW,will Brett be there??
    Wow!!! Maybe I'm spilling the beans here but, when I last talked to Brett to invite him out he said he'd love to! Sadly, he had already committed to some funky surprise birthday party somewhere in the Flatlands!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    Wow!!! Maybe I'm spilling the beans here but, when I last talked to Brett to invite him out he said he'd love to! Sadly, he had already committed to some funky surprise birthday party somewhere in the Flatlands!!!
    OUCH!! ya got me...Well I don't know. Usually we don't have that high of a class of attendees. But it is a surprise.. We'll see ...Maybe, I'll wear my cheesehead hat or Packer jacket just in case. But either way, I'll miss you guys (I love ya man...) but as the line in Planes, Trains etc was after the shared bed: "How bout those Bears (substitute Packers)??". Carry on and have fun even without this "lowlife" from Illinois.
    Jerry

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Be it known that the Wisconsin Coast Guard has been notified and the National Guard has been called out to patrol the boarders. Final headings will be given so the "Michiganders" don't get lost here in "Packerland".

Miller, Leinenkugle, Old Style and other breweries have been notified to double production.

Extra brats are being produced as you read this, as well as Texas style beef ribs. Cheese will be abundant.

The South Central contingent of Wisconsin "Creekers" are ready and up to the challenge.

Let the good times begin.

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

Carry on and have fun even without this "lowlife" from Illinois.
    "Lowlife"???? I beg your pardon!!! 'Round these parts, we do NOT initiate anyone as an honorary Cheesehead if they even resemble that sort!!! You sir are not only an honorary Cheesehead, but an honorable man, to boot, Jerry! You will, however, have to schedule a visit one 'o dese days, you do realize that, don't you??? We'll roll out the red carpet (OK, probably green and gold ) and have the brats and beer ready!!! I'll even head down to the local cheese house and get a nice brick of Swiss or something! In the meantime, my friend, we'll be sure to raise a toast in your honor!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!

You sure you can't slip away, Jerry? You think the family would notice if you went missing?

Nat'l Guard has been given your description and will allow you to pass if you decide to wander up this way.

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Howell
    He'd be better off if I did.
    Rumor has it these guys are......unrestrained
    Trust me on this one...I will not be wearing either a kilt like Larry's nor a thong when I make my way to Cheesehead country...uh uh, cut offs and sandals for me.

Beer and brats huh....did I mention I am on a salad and water diet again? I picked the wrong time to start back on my diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Ash
    Beer and brats huh....did I mention I am on a salad and water diet again? I picked the wrong time to start back on my diet.
    We gots lots of water. It ranges from a gold color to a deep brown. It also has bubbles. Will that do?

I also have all that new grass. I won't mow for a few days. Should be enough to keep you filled up while you're here.

Karl

Thanks for looking out for me Karl, I think that would do just fine. Actually I could put some lettuce on a brat and that should meet my "diet" requirements....if she isn't watching me at the time

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Ash

Ahhh...Leave it to someone from the "other" flatland to not know about the famous "Wisconsin Brat & Beer" diet! Been on it myself for quite a long time now and I'm in shape. "Round" is a shape, ain't it???
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Emergency Bulletin!

tyler we are starting a emergency draft, and from the sounds my troops are not up to the challenge as much as they are usually. the day care faciluty is just a undercover bomb shelter, jim. and there is some good news as well ,the beer factories are doubling there production so the lakes will be lower for the passage across. and can be refilled once the battle is over. the cheese will come in handy to slow the progress of nessacary manuvers till the return home is completed. as for you jerry We would be honored to have you on our side if you can in any way slip away this will take place that sat and sunday and will end monday am so if your party isnt a 2 day event perhaps you can still come in to help us out. so if any of you are willing to join our mission i could use the help. the kilt was just a cover to disguise my true intentions. see no one knew what i was upto and didnt have a clue i was so inconspicuios. once the battle begins they will never know what hit them.. its our version of shock and ahhhh! the code name for this battle will be (springs flood)
    If in Doubt? Build it Stought!

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau
    tyler we are starting a emergency draft, and from the sounds my troops are not up to the challenge as much as they are usually. the day care faciluty is just a undercover bomb shelter, jim. and there is some good news as well ,the beer factories are doubling there production so the lakes will be lower for the passage across. and can be refilled once the battle is over. the cheese will come in handy to slow the progress of nessacary manuvers till the return home is completed. as for you jerry We would be honored to have you on our side if you can in any way slip away this will take place that sat and sunday and will end monday am so if your party isnt a 2 day event perhaps you can still come in to help us out. so if any of you are willing to join our mission i could use the help. the kilt was just a cover to disguise my true intentions. see no one knew what i was upto and didnt have a clue i was so inconspicuios. once the battle begins they will never know what hit them.. its our version of shock and ahhhh! the code name for this battle will be (springs flood)
    Hey Karl.....Yo!!! You do any fishin'??? I don't but, was thinkin' that maybe some hip waders may be in order! Shore would appreciate it if you had and an extra pair!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Need any reenforcement from South East WI?
    Transmitt specific target coordinates and required time-on-target.