Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING! wisconsin to have?

Wisconsin may never be the same!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    I don't but, was thinkin' that maybe some hip waders may be in order!
    Hip waders??? I'm riding with him in my truck for 5-6 hours, I think I'm gonna need to bring my mask and snorkle, or keep the windows rolled down.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Ash
    Hip waders??? I'm riding with him in my truck for 5-6 hours, I think I'm gonna need to bring my mask and snorkle, or keep the windows rolled down.
    actually your safe steve, your on my side right? see i have been away from keith to long.. as for the S.E side of wisconsin i am not in charge of governerning power just the troops. so will need to get in touch of the governor. i hope you get feelig better steve i am gonna need some (morel) support. well need to get the battelion woke up for mourning exercize
    If in Doubt? Build it Stought!

News Flash Re Wisc Meeting!!

Didn't realize how big a deal this was getting to be...Understand the national wire services have picked it up. The following pic appeared in the MW edition of the NY times as well as Wisc, Illinois local newspapers. It's labeled: "Staff Planning session for MW Conclave held at local eatery." BTW,Cheese, brats and beer were served.

Gosh, wish I could attend..LOML said Saturday will be a full day/evening here and we'd could evaluate Sunday AM. So there's hope. Save me a chunk of cheese
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Olexa
    Didn't realize how big a deal this was getting to be...Understand the national wire services have picked it up. The following pic appeared in the MW edition of the NY times as well as Wisc, Illinois local newspapers. It's labeled: "Staff Planning session for MW Conclave held at local eatery." BTW,Cheese, brats and beer were served.

Gosh, wish I could attend..LOML said Saturday will be a full day/evening here and we'd could evaluate Sunday AM. So there's hope. Save me a chunk of cheese
    Whew!!! Good thing I don't wear hats/caps or I may have been mistaken for one of them blokes!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

John...............are you sure you're not the 3rd guy from the left......just incognito?
    Ken

Village Festivals are Fast Approaching

I am trying to remember which villages have their festivals on which dates. Let's see, Hartland is July 4th, I think. Pewaukee is later than that, Sufolk is early, I think. How can I know where to invade without this vital intelligence? Doesn't SMC have a CIA branch?

Just kidding; couldn't go anyway. But the thought of an ear of corn roasted on the grill and then dipped in a #10 can with butter floating ontop of the water is driving me nuts.

My best wishes are with the invaders. To you defenders: if you can't beat them join them!
    18th century nut --- Carl

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald
    John...............are you sure you're not the 3rd guy from the left......just incognito?
    Ken, I repeat: I do NOT wear hats/caps!!! The good Lord gave me a full head 'o hair and that's all I need! No, I wouldn't even wear one to be "incognito"!!!

Carl, you're absolutely right! We're just gonna' join in the fun and have a blast!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Smile Attn: Spring!!!

Spring...This meeting is so important,I would don a hat myself (and I normally don't either) for the "right" to attend. After all, VERY IMPORTANT decisions have to be made: What cut of cheese, 10 lbs or 12 lbs of brats or what brand of beer, etc??> Also do we wear Packer gear?? AND what about Party favors? So, this meeting of the "brain trust" planning commitee is significant. Better put on a hat, John, an hitch up your pants. We need your expertise there. Karl or Larry could also fill in need be.,,
    I'm still sad but I'll do a toast to you guys down here Sat Pm. I'll say hi to Brett for you.
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    Ken, I repeat: I do NOT wear hats/caps!!! The good Lord gave me a full head 'o hair and that's all I need! No, I wouldn't even wear one to be "incognito"!!!

Carl, you're absolutely right! We're just gonna' join in the fun and have a blast!!!
    well i am proud of you john for having such good luck growing your head piece,, but inmy case i was born with a hat DAD said so and made sure i was in full uniform always so please dont be offended by me wearing one.
    If in Doubt? Build it Stought!

Larry..........if Spring was doing something and didn't want to be recognized........He'd wear a hat!.........He's the third one from the left!
    Ken

Whew...Mid-Michigan gets a little break. Maybe we will have time to get things restocked while the kilt wear'n group is out of state.
    Keith

Well, directions have been sent to the pilot for next weeks invasion. Also sent copies to co-pilot and passengers just in case.

If directions are followed, the aforementioned should be wandering around the "frozen tundra" for a few weeks.

Nah! Just kidding. As this is construction season [we only have two seasons] there are some detours that have to be followed.

And Jerry, if you can get away, Spring said something about he'd get you a birthday cake. I need to know though so I can start rounding up candles. I'll have to visit several establishments in the area and probably wipe out their inventory.

Everything seems to be a go. Commencing countdown. 7 PM CDT 6/16/06.
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald
    Larry..........if Spring was doing something and didn't want to be recognized........He'd wear a hat!.........He's the third one from the left!
    Yeah! Ken that's him. I should know, I'm the one on his right.

He didn't know what he was doing at the time. He was sittin' on "crack".

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Laustrup
    And Jerry, if you can get away, Spring said something about he'd get you a birthday cake. I need to know though so I can start rounding up candles. I'll have to visit several establishments in the area and probably wipe out their inventory.

. 7 PM CDT 6/16/06.
    Karl You got that right you'd need a lot of candles. Once I passed 40, the kids and LOML starting using 1 candle on the cake. Now its a joke but they say I'm finally grownup and "mature". Thanks for thinking of me. I'm getting signals from LOML that it is a full weekend but she won't talk Festivities start Thur PM and my son has rented a limo to pick up me and my 2 SILs (both WWers) and we are all heading downtown for dinner, etc.Think of the tools I could buy with that limo fee. I'll be thinking of you guys. Maybe we could plan a later one here (southern Convention of cheeseheads) and I'll provide brats, beer and cheese plus get a diner for the photo shoot . Police will also be alerted here...
    Jerry