Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: WARNING! wisconsin to have?

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    Besides, you were sitting to the left of me!!! Oooooooooooooooooooops!!!!
    Are you sure? I know I'm old and have CRS, but I swear I was on the right.

I think Tyler photo-shopped the hat onto your head. That was Chaffee far left wasn't it? See, I can't even remember that. He musta had his hair tucked up under his hat.

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Laustrup
    Are you sure? I know I'm old and have CRS, but I swear I was on the right.
    Yes, I'm positive!

I think Tyler photo-shopped the hat onto your head.
    No comment! (I don't wear hats!!!)

That was Chaffee far left wasn't it? See, I can't even remember that. He musta had his hair tucked up under his hat.
    That was a period in time when Frank was going for the "clean look"! Cut his hair, quite smokin', quit drinkin' and galavanting around. Worst twenty minutes of his live, I hear!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Chaffee
    ...evilution in action...
    I hereby nominate this for Typo Of The Week.

Of course, coming from somebody who quotes both Heinlein and Pournelle in the same sentence, it might not be a typo.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

John......................Was it a full 20 mintues?
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I think Tyler photo-shopped the hat onto your head.
    Karl
    Karl: I agree. Obvious case of Photoshop editing....That was Spring and he was there. I think he had 2 pieces of pie
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Chaffee
    …evilution in action…
    Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee DeRaud
    I hereby nominate this for Typo Of The Week.

Of course, coming from somebody who quotes both Heinlein and Pournelle in the same sentence, it might not be a typo.
    Well back-at-‘cha Lee,
    I hereby nominate you for provoking the most thought on this forum while using the fewest words in your posts!

Btw, have you ever studied engineering?

Frank

5 days and counting

well this is the latest orders that have been handed down from the commindaunt, the kilt is packed, frank! and the body armor, as well ..the troops are doing there last minute training and just last night we finished up doing some extensive training exercises, the weather has been hot over here in the water wonderland and the liquid reserve's have been severly depleted. even with such hardships, i was still able to teach my "duck and roll manuver" to the attending recruits.(tripped over my chair) as i was tending a very hot bonfire in 90 degree temps. but they all seemed to catch on very well. if it wasnt so far away to california. i would enlist lee for a general's field commision. i know he would be a perfect canidate. we also have packed the HAS mat suits for the
    p-bombs that are expected from the ultra-lights. have gas masks packed as well. so all that is left to do is to continue to train for the very diffucult but needed offensive, which we will win! as for the defeated enemy goes. we will be compassonate to there needs as well during this invasion. thanks for the support in this upcoming endeavor and we will prevail.
    the 102cd ASH batalion///keep the beer cold & the cheese warm.
    Last edited by larry merlau; 06-18-2006 at 8:39 PM.
    If in Doubt? Build it Stought!

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau
    if it wasnt so far away to california. i would enlist lee for a general's field commision. i know he would be a perfect canidate.
    Naw, my GF would never let me hear the end of it if I signed up to "fight" against cheeseheads. It's bad enough when the NFL schedules my Redskins against the Packers.
    Last edited by Lee DeRaud; 06-18-2006 at 9:05 PM.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.

Naw, my GF would never let me hear the end of it if I signed up to "fight" against cheeseheads. It's bad enough when the NFL schedules my Redskins against the Packers.
    Smart woman!!!

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

I'll agree with Karl that she's a smart woman BUT, "Redskins"???? OK, I'll admit that I don't follow other teams outside the Pack too closely, though I don't recall hearing the Redskins moving out of Washington. Did I miss something here???
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

11. I don't think Wisconsin will have to worry at all.

I'm originally from the area you describe. The people there will fend for themselves quite nicely. You, on the other hand, may never be the same. I would put up a local any day in the beer and braut war. That's just an ordinary meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Herview
    I'm originally from the area you describe. The people there will fend for themselves quite nicely. You, on the other hand, may never be the same. I would put up a local any day in the beer and braut war. That's just an ordinary meal.

you may be right but if i could get complete support from my commander we would definatly hold our own..see we arent city folk either, and have been acculumatted to the area previously, as well as there culture
    If in Doubt? Build it Stought!

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    OK, I'll admit that I don't follow other teams outside the Pack too closely, though I don't recall hearing the Redskins moving out of Washington. Did I miss something here???
    No, they're still there. But I've been a Redskin fan since the '60s, when I lived in northern Virginia.

But they have a new coach now that Mr Spurrier exited after a great season
    Jerry

....another day closer.....

I am so looking forward to this.....just like Christmas!