Thread: Good Luck Keith, Aaron!!!

Good Luck Keith, Aaron!!!

Hope things stay OK today. I'll be thinking about you guys. Stay SAFE!!

Joe

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Tonich
    Hope things stay OK today. I'll be thinking about you guys. Stay SAFE!!

Joe
    DITTO!!! We'll be prayin' for you guys. If, by chance, things get so bad that your servers go down and/or you folks need to hit the "high road", try to get to a pc and post something out at WC and let us know you're OK. Good luck!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

The storm is gettin close!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    DITTO!!! We'll be prayin' for you guys. If, by chance, things get so bad that your servers go down and/or you folks need to hit the "high road", try to get to a pc and post something out at WC and let us know you're OK. Good luck!!!
    We are already seeing some gusty winds 50 mph and leaving isn't an option at this point. Virginia will close all bridges and overpasses when the wind reaches 59 mpg. We do have a laptop and a generator so as long as we have at least a phone line we can get online. I have an alternate dialup account that I can get to in Richmond Virginia if our network goes down.

Thanks for reminding me about WC, I'm sure that Ellis wouldn't mind us visiting during the storm. Looks like from 1pm untill midnight is gonna be a very tough ride.

Be Careful down there

Keith,
    I'm sure you've done all you can to ensure You, Aaron's & your family's safety.
    It goes without saying, I'm sure, that your safety is paramount & if SMC goes down, due to the storm, everyone will understand. Please do try to log onto WC & let us know you are OK if that happens.

Be Safe & I'll be praying for all of you in the path till it's over.

Looks like we're just gonna be wet & a bit windy here - still not 100% sure of my Dad in Northeast Chesapeake Bay - right on the water.
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

Don't worry about any service interruptions

We all understand your situation in what today and tomorrow is aptly called "tidewater" Virginia. Just keep yourselves safe and as high above water as you can. I'll follow your progress and pray for all of you. On a more jocular vein, I would have to say this gives new meaning to the phrase, "God willing and the creek don't rise". Stay safe friends.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH