Thread: Keith, Aaron & Jackie

Question Keith, Aaron & Jackie

I have been wondering about the SMC crew. Haven't heard or seen any posts from them lately. Any news?

Just concerned...
    Mark

"Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock."
    Will Rogers

Mark,

Everything is getting back to normal around here. We still have some clean up to do. We finally got our power back on Wednesday along with our cable tv and internet. Our phones lines are still not quite right.

We really appreciate the work of Alabama Power and Light who helped to restore power to our neighborhood. Without these guys I am sure we would have been in the dark much longer.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support during this time. It has really helped to sustain us. We have been very fortunate. Keep all those who still do not have power or a place to live in your thoughts and prayers. There is still much work to be done in this area.

Thanks again to all of you at sawmill creek for your concern.

Jackie Outten

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hulette
    I have been wondering about the SMC crew. Haven't heard or seen any posts from them lately. Any news?

Just concerned...
    Mark,

Thanks for the concern-
    We're okay here. My place didn't sustain any damage, and I've
    been checking into the Creek every time I'm near a computer
    with power.

I'm still without power-- word is October 4th for my street.

_Aaron_

Hurricane Update

YaHoooooooo!

As Jackie said Alabama Power was fantastic and rolled through out neighborhood getting our power lines and poles back up and working. After almost a week with absolutely no utilities we are now grinning like unto a possum

I am way behind answering my email, anyone who hasn't received a response from me please be patient. I am answering email on a priority basis not by date received.

God willing I my even be able to get into my workshop this weekend, of course I have three buildings that need roof shingles replaced before the next storm hits our area

It's great to be back!