Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Apprentice Journal Comments page

Harry,
    You take care of your health, we can wait on the apprentice. Get well soon my friend.

What Don said.

Mike

P.S. Harry, I hope you're better soon. My best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

Harry take care of that back. I had surgery early last year and it did wonders for me. Both my son's backs are giving them trouble as I write this. The youngest is 28 and the oldest is 30. Both are finally coming to the "old man" for some advice.

Take care of yourself and get well soon.
    Making new friends on SMC each and every day

Jr., I hope you are doing OK. I've missed hearing from you!

First page of the story has been revised, corrected and a few drawing added if any one is interested.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=41381
    Jr.
    Hand tools are very modern- they are all cordless
    NORMAL is just a setting on the washing machine.
    Be who you are and say what you feel... because those that matter... don't mind...and those that mind...don't matter!
    By Hammer and Hand All Arts Do Stand

Quote Originally Posted by harry strasil
    In response to the readers and some of those who have given me suggestions about the Journal Story, At times while composing a new part I wonder how I talked myself into doing this story, remembering that I am in fact a high school drop out because I couldn't understand English class. Each part is kinda based on the part preceding it. I don't claim to be a writer and never know myself how a segment is going to evolve or turn out till I get done typing it.

Respectfully

Jr.
    jr, you`re doing a darn fine job of telling the story! please don`t fret over little things like grammer-n-punctuation i`m sure each of us who are following would rather have more insight into your brain than a 12x proof-read tome...keep `em comming, hope your back gets to feelin` better soon and thanks! tod
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I ACCEPT FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM, ALL POSTS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH CONTAINING FACTUAL INFORMATION AS I KNOW IT.

How's the young apprentice doing?

The Journal apprentice is still on holiday as the brits say. This apprentice is having a rough go of it, therapy is causing more problems than it is curing. I am deeply sorry for the delay but the pain factor doesn't let me set at the puter for very long, and I don't really like to take pills for pain as long as I can keep it to a tolerable level. I am going to the heritage days this weekend only because Roger Nixon and hopefull several others will be there to do most of the hard stuff.

Thank you for putting up with me.

Jr. Strasil
    Jr.
    Hand tools are very modern- they are all cordless
    NORMAL is just a setting on the washing machine.
    Be who you are and say what you feel... because those that matter... don't mind...and those that mind...don't matter!
    By Hammer and Hand All Arts Do Stand

Sorry to hear you're still having a tough time. Hopefully the apprentice is enjoying his vacation, he is quite a hard little worker afterall. Take care and I hope you are back at doing what you enjoy soon!

Just a small post to say that I hope you're feeling better Harry. Hope you enjoy the weekend fun.
    Mark Rios

Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.

"All roads lead to a terrestrial planet finder telescope"

We arrive at this moment...by the unswerving punctuality...of chance.

Hey, you guys knock it off. Jr. need to post over on IForgeIron, what's up with you guys?

I think what Harry needs is a contoure recliner chair with a keyboard and monitor suspension system. I actually have a contoure chair from the '50s, it was my grandmother's, has a broken rear leg. But it's the old style on a wooden slider with a wooden release on the side. The new ones are motorized. So, it's the neander model.
    --
    Life is about what your doing today, not what you did yesterday! Seize the day before it sneaks up and seizes you!

Alan - http://www.traditionaltoolworks.com:8080/roller/aland/

Get to feeling better Harry. Heal quickly and Thank You for sharing your experiences and knowledge with us.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Harry,

Your writing style and grammar are just perfect for this journal...a beautiful fit!!

Secondly, you take care and rest up. Prayers your way!

Prayer Forum ????

Moderators,

Over on IForgeIron they have a Prayer forum, where people can post when either a person had passed on to the great world beyond or were injured, etc...might be worth considering on SMC, there's been several posts in the past that pertain to this. Seems a good way to keep it centralized. Food for thought...ignore if it doesn't suit.
    --
    Life is about what your doing today, not what you did yesterday! Seize the day before it sneaks up and seizes you!

Alan - http://www.traditionaltoolworks.com:8080/roller/aland/

Thanks for taking the time and effort to write this. I really enjoy reading it. Reminded me of the time I spent with a cabinetmaker when I was in high school. He and his family were good to me while I worked and lived with them.