Thread: check this dog house out

Cool check this dog house out

Here is a doghouse that a lady wanted me to make. she brought me a small version of it. Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

That ain't no Doghouse................that's a Dog CONDO! Nice design, and I have to admit, that is the first Doghouse I ever saw with a Balcony. I guess Dogs need a place to sun themselves too!
    Looks great Mike, I am sure the Lady and the new occupant will be thrilled...........unless of course the new occupant is her significant other!

There may be a reason for the balcony/deck.
    Dogs can be inquisitive about noise and may bark if they can hear but not see the cause. Give them a platform that permits them to see over a fence, or whatever, and they can satisfy themselves as to the cause and then go back to bed. In the case of that doghouse, probably a kingsize with an en-suite jacuzi.
    With a doghouse like that in the back yard, I would not be so scared of annoying my wife.

Mike
    Nice job!
    But on to the story - While touring up in Fairbanks AK - On Binkley's stern wheeler sight seeing cruise, I saw a whole group of dog houses that were owned by a musher. The dogs or at least 90% of the dogs were lying on top of the dog houses. Now the dog houses didn't have steps or fancy railings, but there were the dogs on top of the dog houses.
    That all!
    Daniel
    "Howdy" from Southwestern PA

Nice!

I'd rather check-out than check-in. Carl
    18th century nut --- Carl

I better not let my dog see that, she'll want one

Dog "House"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Stanton
    Here is a doghouse that a lady wanted me to make. she brought me a small version of it. Mike
    Very cool!
    I like projects like that as they seem small enough to manage, but large enough to get really creative with things.
    I'm guessing the lady who wanted it built was VERY happy with your results!
    "Because There Is Always More To Learn"